Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cracking the code... perpetual gains

jacshelb

My problem thus far is this: I started out very small, 6'2" and 142 lbs. So, you'd think I'm a pure ecto who can't put on fat. Well, you'd be wrong. If you take a good look at both my parents you'll see two very small boned people with plenty of excess bf. I'm just lucky like that I guess. I put on fat very easily, but have very very little natural muscle size. I don't think I'm alone in this, there are plenty of people out there with shit genetics. At least I was blessed with a good bone structure (shoulders measuring something like 23" across- Steve Reeves territory in that regard).

So, in the whole time I've been using aas I've also been competing, unsuccessfully, and watching my weight go up to 230+ lbs and look pretty decent, only to lose a lot of size once or twice every year to compete. It's hell getting in real contest shape and you just can't grow and accumulate size when competing too often.

So, why not do a perpetual 20 week/5 month cycle of: 8 weeks aas while clean bulking, 6 week pct including sarms (and whatever else needed for retention of gains while still recovering the hpta), and 5-6 weeks of pretty low dose dnp- then repeat. And before anyone freaks out about that kind of long term dnp use, the idea is a dose so low you barely notice it as far as sides go. You get less extreme results using dnp this way, but it still works.

You have the increase in size benefits of the aas cycle, the gainskeeping (hopefully) of the sarms, and the fatloss of the DNP over the course of one typical long cycle. Anyhow, I won't even be trying this for some time. But, I thought I'd open it up for comments. I know it isn't going to appeal to everyone, but I'd like to hear thoughts on it.

Top Bottom