Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Court on Tuesday

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
I have my court hearing on tuesday to keep my kids. Well actually, it will be a temporary injunction giving me custody until a hearing for permanent custody several months later.

It looks promising, but there are never any gaurantees.

Thanks! I'm quite nervous about the whole thing and I don't usually get that way.

On the bright side, I am having lunch with my youngest daughter tomorrow! She really seems to want to get to know me. I'm psyched about that!

Tomorrow is the day! Pretty nervous as I don't trust the legal system any more than I trust my ex!

Good luck maing...

My court date is next thursday, I know what the outcome is... but it took 10 months of litigation...

Good luck, Chesty.

It always breaks my heart reading this kinda stuff on these boards. I can't imagine having to fight to see my child.

Such sad stories around here...Sooooo sad in fact!

Thanks, but I don't think it is as sad as it is stupid. On the other hand I think kids also want to know that they are worth fighting for especially from their parents. It is different when it is just game of power tripping by one person or the other, but different just when you are fighting to keep them part of your life.

My oldest told me tonight that his mom told him that she thinks my chances of keeping them are very good. Either she is coming to terms with her decision or she has something up her sleeve. Not sure which.

Top Bottom