Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Couple questions for my Dbol users

Dose anyone have any experience with running a low dose of winny and dbol. Seems like they would work pretty well together.

and now for some input of my own...i've ran dbol numerous times as well as tbol, drol, winny, var, prov, the list goes on...I found that it was the best oral i've ever ran ever. Sure drols got me bigger and stronger, sure winny tightened me up a little better, but my diet had more of an influx on how i responded bloat wise than the compound itself...when i ate like shit and ate everything i saw, i bloated a little more....when i ate clean, took in a gallon of water a day, limited my cals, etc; I didn't get anymore bloat from it than i did from test and winny #bible

cheers :coffee:

~Alc

I agree letro is strong shit but I never have issues when using the liquid. You can accurately dose down to 0.25 mg if you need. However the bloat is defanitly not nessary to get the benifits of bdol, it will still rapidly increase protein synthesis, increase blood volume, massively decrease cortizol and increase muscle glycogen. Dbol is my favorite oral by far... I hate the bloating but I love the benifits, I can't tell you how many times I hear that statement on blogs all the time. It can be controled with the proper ai dosing weather it be letro, aromisin, adex ect. Letro is my ai of choice haha I can run my dbols without looking like a f*#%*#* mongaloid haha

Dose anyone have any experience with running a low dose of winny and dbol. Seems like they would work pretty well together.

I've ran 25 mg Dbol with 50 mg of Winny. Everyone's different and needs to find the right dose for them. However, I like the combo and will use them again.

How would a low dose of dbol and winny work? As long as the overall mg is not too high.

Its fucking outstanding. You get the vest of both drugs and they counteract each others negatives. But start slow as it can be brutal I'd you jump too fast with the headaches and such. Start at 10-20 mg each and slowly work up to desired effect. Don't forget the n2guard.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom