Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could you turn a chick back from black?

Bino said:
when a black chic is hot, she is exotic hottt
though it seems the hotties are way outnumbered by the fatty uglies
the hooters in my town is about 66-75% black girls
when I check them out I think "sexual workout"

RottenWillow said:
LOL at filipino. You dunce.
I searched Mestiza and that's what turned up

sounded like a mexican food dish to me

Filipino mestizo
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Filipino mestizo is a term used in the Philippines, to designate Filipinos of mixed indigenous Filipino (Austronesian or Malay), and foreign ancestry. The word Mestizo (Portuguese: Mestiço; French: Métis; all from Late Latin Mixticius, meaning "mixed"), is a "Spanish term" that was formerly used in the Spanish Empire to designate people of mixed European (Spaniard) and Amerindian ancestry living in the colonies. In the Philippines, the term "mestizo" originally bore the connotation of mixed Spaniard and indigenous Filipino. Up to the 1980's, the “Diccionario de Filipinismos” of Wenceslao Retana, misleadingly defined the term “mestizo” as individuals who are descendants of Chinese Christians and their indigenous Filipino wives.[1] Some Filipinos are mestizos and most likely have Spanish ancestry. However only those Filipinos who possessed mixed appearances are considered by most as mestizos.[2] There are no credible sources for the percentage of Philippine mestizos residing in the Philippines, at the moment; this is due in part to the lack of government statistical study regarding racial makeup in the Philippines

regardless
for me it boils down to the comfort of the vaginal barrel
that's a dealbreaker

Spartacus said:
Filipino mestizo
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Filipino mestizo is a term used in the Philippines, to designate Filipinos of mixed indigenous Filipino (Austronesian or Malay), and foreign ancestry. The word Mestizo (Portuguese: Mestiço; French: Métis; all from Late Latin Mixticius, meaning "mixed"), is a "Spanish term" that was formerly used in the Spanish Empire to designate people of mixed European (Spaniard) and Amerindian ancestry living in the colonies. In the Philippines, the term "mestizo" originally bore the connotation of mixed Spaniard and indigenous Filipino. Up to the 1980's, the “Diccionario de Filipinismos” of Wenceslao Retana, misleadingly defined the term “mestizo” as individuals who are descendants of Chinese Christians and their indigenous Filipino wives.[1] Some Filipinos are mestizos and most likely have Spanish ancestry. However only those Filipinos who possessed mixed appearances are considered by most as mestizos.[2] There are no credible sources for the percentage of Philippine mestizos residing in the Philippines, at the moment; this is due in part to the lack of government statistical study regarding racial makeup in the Philippines

here's a prime example of overreliance on Wikipedia.

99.9% of the time when you hear this term spoken anywhere in the Americas it's a reference to peeps with a mixture of Spanish and native american heritage. :heart:

Top Bottom