Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could tuna cause rash?

yosshimura

High End Bro
Platinum
:mad: I got a feakin rash all over my body.... The main thing I eat all the time without change is my TUNA :( :( ..... Started Sat (no alchohol :( ) , and I got an itchy rash all over my body. What's up with that?

I am going to have to reinvent my diet today and leave tuna out for a few days :(.....

Could it have caused it?

Its not too likely, but there are people that are allergic to everything. I would try a different brand (I like starkist chunk light in water), and if it happens again then you know the culprit.

happened to me too, but it wasn't from tuna, take some benadryl for allergic reaction, then rub some hydrocortisone anti-itch cream OTC from a pharmacy and rub it on the spots.

Are they pink spots ??

a rash is often caused by something topical or external. Food allergies usually make you feel puffy, tingly and can cause breathing problems. I'd check out detergents, new clothes, exposure to animals etc first. If tuna never bothered you before, shouldn't suddenly cause problems.

Top Bottom