Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could Finasteride cause Gyno

chilledandy

I've been using 1mg a day of Finasteride for about 6 weeks now, and after about 10days of use, i started to notice really puffy nips. I quickly jumped on the letrozole at 0.25mg a day. This did nothing and the gyno gradually got worse. I recently upped the dose of the Letrozole to 2mg a day and its doing the job.
At the same time as starting the Finasteride, i started my cycle of 200mg Test E + 400mg EQ a week.
In the past i've done much bigger cycles and never had such problems with gyno so I'm wondering if anyone has any experience of gyno induced by finasteride. Given that the Finasteride prevents test conversion to DHT, does it make you more succeptable to conversion to oestrogen?
The cycle is going fantastic by the way. Especially the past week or so when the EQ seemed to really kick in.

I think DHT is inherently anti-estrogenic. Perhaps the addition of the finasteride caused an increase in estrogen by virtue of DHT suppression. Several medical sites I looked at reported gynecomastia as a potential side effect of finasteride.

yeah thats what I figured to. Just trying to make sense of it as gyno has never really been a problem before.
It worries me that taking Finasteride caused such an immediate reaction. I really don't want to come off it, but don't want to take Letrozole for too long. It seems to give me really bad anxiety and a clouded brain type of feeling. Its pretty much a horrible drug. Joint pains are pretty bad to with the letrozole.

chilledandy said:
yeah thats what I figured to. Just trying to make sense of it as gynecomastia has never really been a problem before.
It worries me that taking Finasteride caused such an immediate reaction. I really don't want to come off it, but don't want to take Letrozole for too long. It seems to give me really bad anxiety and a clouded brain type of feeling. Its pretty much a horrible drug. Joint pains are pretty bad to with the letrozole.

DHT competes with estrogen for the ER, and thus is anti-estrogenic. Suppressing DHT basically gives estrogen free reign on the body to do its dirty work. Considering you’re already having gyno problems, you will likely begin to notice female fat depositing on the chest and thighs too. Trying to counter this by suppressing estrogen with an AI such as letro will then screw your cholesterol profile and increase your chance of atherosclerosis. (heart disease)

Quit the finasteride while you’re still ahead of the game. Low dose topical progesterone will likely achieve what you’re looking for in a much more natural way. (I assume the finasteride is for hair loss?)

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
dihydrotestosterone competes with estrogen for the ER, and thus is anti-estrogenic. Suppressing DHT basically gives estrogen free reign on the body to do its dirty work. Considering you’re already having gynecomastia problems, you will likely begin to notice female fat depositing on the chest and thighs too. Trying to counter this by suppressing estrogen with an aromatase inhibitor such as Femera - letrozole - will then screw your cholesterol profile and increase your chance of atherosclerosis. (heart disease)

Quit the finasteride while you’re still ahead of the game. Low dose topical progesterone will likely achieve what you’re looking for in a much more natural way. (I assume the finasteride is for hair loss?)

-Pp
sent u a friend request

Top Bottom