Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cops on Steroids

If all cops started doing AAS , the show "cops" would be interesting to watch ! Usually you will see this fat tubby cop having trouble trying to take down a skinny guy.. I bet you would see less guys run from them. I wouldnt but if I did, I would pray I could run faster than him! Just think about what the black society would say? most of them already think all cops are out to get em... what now?

"And are my bitch tits showing through my uniform?" - that was deffinatly the funniest fucking sentance in the whole article

And this is why we have rouge cops like we have today. Their so arrogant in thinking they can do drugs and STILL arrest people for them. IMO most cops are egomaniacs and most are vastly under trained; the last thing they need is gear to fuel their "wannbe" WWE badass behavior.

SQ-

LMAO. Yes that was pretty damn funny. They must have some pretty wicked gyno to show through those types of uniforms most of them wear.

crunkjuice said:
"And are my bitch tits showing through my uniform?" - that was deffinatly the funniest fucking sentance in the whole article

hey bros
i am in the academy right now and ill tell ya there is a word that ALL cops should have paid attention to when they were in class and that word is D-I-S-C-R-E-T-I-O-N. case closed

peace

Top Bottom