Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cool ways to spend your Karma points - we need your ideas!

May be use the karma points to exchange for seeing a member stripping down to wearing nothing?

This way the karma points become an erotic tool for sexual gratification.

Just an idea anyway.

gjohnson5 said:
I'm about to say something that is goiong to be unpopular , but I believe the path less traveled is the better road to take.

The problem is the people with the most karma are people who sit on chat and don't talk about EF related subjects IE gear , working or diet. People who make good posts and post pics of thier progress should be rewarded extra. Sitting on chat and talking about politics shouldn't give you so much since this is "elite fitness" not "elite politics" Now it's a popularity contest if anything.

There should be a fudge factor or a handicap if you will when posting on chat in comparison to making a good post steroid board.

Karma should be reversed from it current manifest.
very true, the karma system we have today has been raped, you can even BUY it.

I still remember my first two karma hits, I had posted some diet advice for someone on how to cut, what to eat, etc. I got 2-3 people who really liked it and gave me karma. I think it added up to 9 points total, I was stoked! Made me want to post more quality posts.

But then I went from like 100 karma to 10,000 karma from posting all kinds of useless posts like "in" or "hit me up" on obscure threads we tried to hide.

gjohnson5 said:
I'm about to say something that is goiong to be unpopular , but I believe the path less traveled is the better road to take.

The problem is the people with the most karma are people who sit on chat and don't talk about EF related subjects IE gear , working or diet. People who make good posts and post pics of thier progress should be rewarded extra. Sitting on chat and talking about politics shouldn't give you so much since this is "elite fitness" not "elite politics" Now it's a popularity contest if anything.

There should be a fudge factor or a handicap if you will when posting on chat in comparison to making a good post steroid board.

Karma should be reversed from it current manifest.

It says:

What do you think of gjohnson5's post?

+ I approve
+ I disapprove

Members even approve or disapprove, no matter where you post or what's your post is about. No extra points for style. I sure can approve your opinion about this although it doesn't help me in anyway as far my deadlift goes.

Lestat said:
very true, the karma system we have today has been raped, you can even BUY it.

I still remember my first two karma hits, I had posted some diet advice for someone on how to cut, what to eat, etc. I got 2-3 people who really liked it and gave me karma. I think it added up to 9 points total, I was stoked! Made me want to post more quality posts.

But then I went from like 100 karma to 10,000 karma from posting all kinds of useless posts like "in" or "hit me up" on obscure threads we tried to hide.

I'll give you 94 if you can Plat search a post where I say "in" or "hit me" etc.

Phaded said:
maybe like if like two people have 50k karma they can use it to start up an added on forum of their choice and moderate it

Good idea - but as a Platinum Member, you already have this. Just post up your idea for the topic on the Platinum Hardcore board.

Top Bottom