Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

contest prep

I'm super stim sensitive too. I haven't tried albuterol...similar to clen?? I honestly didn't find much difference with clen/ T3 and did not see the results so many talk about. I was in prep too. IDK...but there was no dramatic 40 lbs in 6 week crap and the rebound is a beeeyotch! lol

Honestly I only lasted on Clen like 2 days. I thought I was going to DIE! I know a lot of people love albuterol because of its short half life, but I felt pretty similar as I did on Clen. No thanks. And that was with a very small dosage.
I don't compete, which is why I've never tried T3, I don't think it's necessary for a non competitor (even most competitors IMO), and the risks def outweigh the benefits.
And rebound scares the CRAP out of me!

She does not have me a full plan mapped out because she judges on how I look week to week. She says I am about 15-18% bf. What would you suggest for my six week muscle gain? Its okay that its limited im just wanting to take advantage of what I have. She told me not to count my calories only to measure out my protein/carbs/fats. Right now im on 30/40/10. She also knows I will be using stuff so that's why its week to week by the way I look. Before I ran var for six weeks 10 mg in the morning and 10 before my workout ay night and it was amazing I loved it

What were your results with var before? How much were you eating then??

Counting macros is another way to do it but macros should add up to 100...30/40/10 doesn't make sense to me. Has your coach done her own shows before? contest prep for others?

So....this is my best advice based on what you want to do and the info you've given. If you're going to try a 6 week mini-bulk, I'd keep the calories clean and at maintenance or slightly above, assuming you're using var. Most women, if doing it properly will GAIN weight using var so you can expect the scale to go up, which would be the whole point. You won't gain much in 6 weeks so you really need to minimize fat gain because then you are only leaving yourself 12 weeks to lose it.

Like I said before, I'd leave the winny for the last 6 weeks. I wouldn't touch the clen/T3 unless you absolutely had to and you'd need to have a really strong sense of your diet before using it. The potential for a bad rebound in misusing T3 is big. If you're crash dieting to get that last few lbs off, using T3 and don't have a proper reverse diet coming out of the show, it's the perfect storm for a whole lot of weight gain.

For whatever it's worth, the stage is ALWAYS there. It's great to have a goal and have the desire to compete. I love that feeling but don't put yourself in a position where you are going to cause longer term damage. Even a bad rebound and quick weight gain after can mess you up for a couple of years after. If you lost your period after 4 weeks on var, that's not a great sign, so be careful. Most of us are not going to go pro in competing and being conservative is ok. :)

Top Bottom