Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

contest prep

figuremommy812

I am now 18 weeks out from a figure competition and I am trying to get all sup together for my show. I am wanting to run var winny t3 and clen. I've ran var before 20 mg ED. I've never touched anything else before. Does anyone have an advice on the dosages or where to start?

18 weeks out and starting all these drugs you've never tried before isn't the best idea. Where are you as far as body comp? How many lb's do you need to lose?
You should have done research long before this point. Is this your first show? Do you have a coach?

This is my first show. I do have a coach and I have done a lot of research on everything. I need to lose fat on my butt and hams. And I need to gain more muscle. My coach is strictly for my diet. She will not give me info on sups

Well you're not going to gain muscle while dieting. You need to be eating at least maintenance calories to gain muscle. 18 weeks is not enough time to build then do contest prep.
How long have you been lifting? Do you have any recent pics?

The reason it's not recommended to start a bunch of drugs together that you've never used is because if (or when) you get sides you will not know which drug is causing them and how to correct that (or drop).

I've been lifting for about 4 years i had a baby so I had about a year off but I have some resent back shots bc thats what I need to work on my front is okay. I planned on starting yluf at 12 weeks so I was going to try to gain until then. What is your advice for me to do ? This is the only recent back picture I have

It's really hard to make suggestions for the supps without having a clear plan mapped out for your prep. Has your coach given you any idea of how much you'd need to lose? Most women will run a longer prep, especially for a first contest because you just don't know how your body will respond when you get your bf down lower. So 16-20 weeks is in the ballpark. If you don't have a lot to lose (I can't see the pic as I'm not a plat member) then you could do a 6 week attempt to gain some muscle but it'd be limited. With your coach and diet plan, where are you at for calories? Are you cutting already? Does your coach have any idea that you want to use aas? It will impact how your body looks.

How long did you run var at 20 mgs/ day for? I personally feel there's no need to run it at 20 as it increases the risks of sides and most women will see great results using 10 mgs/ed. If you add winny into that, you will really up the risk. If you don't have much to lose, no need for T3 and clen. Winny...I'd save for 6 weeks out. Do NOT go over 10 mgs/ day.

If you can give us some more info, we'd be better able to assist.

It's really hard to make suggestions for the supps without having a clear plan mapped out for your prep. Has your coach given you any idea of how much you'd need to lose? Most women will run a longer prep, especially for a first contest because you just don't know how your body will respond when you get your bf down lower. So 16-20 weeks is in the ballpark. If you don't have a lot to lose (I can't see the pic as I'm not a plat member) then you could do a 6 week attempt to gain some muscle but it'd be limited. With your coach and diet plan, where are you at for calories? Are you cutting already? Does your coach have any idea that you want to use aas? It will impact how your body looks.

How long did you run var at 20 mgs/ day for? I personally feel there's no need to run it at 20 as it increases the risks of sides and most women will see great results using 10 mgs/ed. If you add winny into that, you will really up the risk. If you don't have much to lose, no need for T3 and clen. Winny...I'd save for 6 weeks out. Do NOT go over 10 mgs/ day.

If you can give us some more info, we'd be better able to assist.

Yes all of this ^

You're going to gain weight really easily if you add steroids to the mix. Obviously in contest prep you'd be eating at a deficit but even so, you will have to be super careful about tracking.
At 18 weeks out, if you don't have the mass you need for your class you sure as hell aren't going to gain it in prep time. Growth is made in the off season, in a calorie surplus. I just don't see why you'd want to add all these drugs at this point. Clen sucks, I don't know how much cardio you'll be doing but I can't do ANY on Clen or even albuterol. I'm super stim sensitive. And T3 you have to be SUPER careful with as it will eat up muscle very easily.

Yes all of this ^

You're going to gain weight really easily if you add steroids to the mix. Obviously in contest prep you'd be eating at a deficit but even so, you will have to be super careful about tracking.
At 18 weeks out, if you don't have the mass you need for your class you sure as hell aren't going to gain it in prep time. Growth is made in the off season, in a calorie surplus. I just don't see why you'd want to add all these drugs at this point. Clen sucks, I don't know how much cardio you'll be doing but I can't do ANY on Clen or even albuterol. I'm super stim sensitive. And T3 you have to be SUPER careful with as it will eat up muscle very easily.

I'm super stim sensitive too. I haven't tried albuterol...similar to clen?? I honestly didn't find much difference with clen/ T3 and did not see the results so many talk about. I was in prep too. IDK...but there was no dramatic 40 lbs in 6 week crap and the rebound is a beeeyotch! lol

She does not have me a full plan mapped out because she judges on how I look week to week. She says I am about 15-18% bf. What would you suggest for my six week muscle gain? Its okay that its limited im just wanting to take advantage of what I have. She told me not to count my calories only to measure out my protein/carbs/fats. Right now im on 30/40/10. She also knows I will be using stuff so that's why its week to week by the way I look. Before I ran var for six weeks 10 mg in the morning and 10 before my workout ay night and it was amazing I loved it

She does not have me a full plan mapped out because she judges on how I look week to week. She says I am about 15-18% bf. What would you suggest for my six week muscle gain? Its okay that its limited im just wanting to take advantage of what I have. She told me not to count my calories only to measure out my protein/carbs/fats. Right now im on 30/40/10. She also knows I will be using stuff so that's why its week to week by the way I look. Before I ran var for six weeks 10 mg in the morning and 10 before my workout ay night and it was amazing I loved it

So you have no idea how many calories you're eating? If you want to build muscle you need a surplus.
And macros aren't measured in percentages... Typically 1g of protein per pound of body weight.
.4-.6g of fat per pound of body weight as minimums and the rest split up into carbs or more fat/protein until you've met your daily calorie goal.
In 6 weeks without drugs you can gain... 1 MAYBE 2lbs of muscle. Us women gain muscle SUPER slow, even on drugs it's a slow process. So if you were to start a mini cycle now you'd probably only gain 2-5lbs of muscle, if you're lucky. Again, we grow in the off season. You should already be where you need to be muscle wise. Don't forget that you will gain some fat along with the muscle, which means more dieting will be needed.
I can't see your pic, I'm not plat either.

Top Bottom