Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Prep!

I love sarms. I'm gonna make a write-up for you guys

In short:
Osta- will give you some lean mass
S4- will harden the gains you get from the osta as well as contribute to further fat loss
GW- will give you cardiovascular and muscular endurance...when my rats are on GW they can run on their little wheels for hours on end and not feel a thing...also contributes to fat loss

A Sarms triple stack attacks from all angles. I'd run an SS triple stack over anything OTC any day. Yes SS is pricier than other places but you get what you pay for. I'll never use anyone else.

Hey ya'll!

Today was my favorite training day of the week, delts. I have an unhealthy obsession with growing my delts. They are definitely my lagging muscle group. They've really improved over the course of the last year, but I want more! I currently work out my delts twice a week. Anyways, here's how the day went down:

Overslept this morning, so just performed fasted cardio upon waking. I always eat the same things until my coach changes it up. The order of the meals may change according to whether I lift in first thing in the morning or the afternoon but that's about it. After work, I did 8 delt exercises, straight sets, 4 sets each with high reps followed by ab supersets at the end. Did some stair climbing afterwards.

I decided to hook my rats up with S4 and Ostra. GW may be added to the mix but for now, the rats are starting out on those two, hopefully in a few days. I think they'll like it ;)

An S4 and Osta stack will do fine for your rats. Sounds like a good plan. :)

My rats have always just done SS S4 and GW, but I plan on letting them try Osta in the future. It's good stuff.

Could always throw in a fat burner if you need it, but the Sarms should do just fine on their own.

What a day. Before I get to that, I'll just update on my workouts these last few days. On Thursday I did bi/tri exercises with plyos in between, Friday was delt/plyo day and today was a I'm-just-going-through-the-motions kind of back day. I was exhausted this morning and barely got through it. Post cardio was pure torture. I was suppose to drive out to Dallas today for posing instruction when I came home to a pukey child. In the midsts of throw up, pedialyte and a visit to the ER, I got some good news-the SARMS showed up!

My rats got their first sarms dose shortly after arrival. I've decided to do 25mg x twice a day of s4 and 12.5mg once a day of ostra. Unfortunately, the rats hated, I mean, just hated the taste and I'm pretty sure they are not looking forward to the next dose. :( I'll keep you guys updated on the progress. From what I've seen so far, I'm guessing 8 weeks is about the appropriate time for the rats to complete a cycle.

I'm getting a much anticipated cheat meal tonight, I can't wait! Pizza and chocolates for this girl, please. All I've been able to think about is sweets. This seems to happen for me during prep and it makes me so mad that I have such a difficult time controlling my want for sugar. At least my cheat should hold my cravings at bay for a few days.

So how's my dosing looking for sarms? Let me know if you have different ideas.

Last night right before I fell asleep I had a mini aha! moment. I bet it's been mentioned here on the forums before, I just haven't looked. Anyways, the complete disgust my rats must be feeling when I give them sarms was on my mind and then I thought, capsules! This morning, I gave the rats their sarms encased in capsules and boy, were they happy! Takes a bit of time to prepare, but worth it in my opinion.

I went crazy last night on my cheat meal, specifically the chocolate portion of it. Feeling pretty good today though. Next weekend I'll try not to eat such an obscene amount of chocolate.

Today is an off lift day. I did fasted cardio after my morning cup of coffee, had breakfast and am getting ready to do the weekly grocery shopping and food prep. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Good deal. Gives you more than enough time to hit up your favorite EF moderator lol :)

Ah, I'm a lazy log updater. But if I leave you all with nothing else, let me say this: sarms is the shit. Freaking love it. Get some for your rats, you won't regret it.

Top Bottom