Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Prep...last Week

DREXX

I have posted this before but here is a refined version.

Anything I should change?

DIET

-No carb diet (keto) for saturday monday, tuesday, wednesday and Thursday morning
-Carb up from thursday noon until the show saturday noon (48hrs)
-Sodium will be under 1000mg on Friday and Saturday
-Potassium will be 2000mg (divided dosages) for Friday and Saturday
-I will drink lots of water (8 liters per day) and then 24hrs before the show I will stop it all besides a couple sips to keep my mouth wet.

TRAINING

-Last heavy training on Monday before the show (Back & Chest)
-Depletion workout (upper body only) on Thursday morning just before starting the carbup (6 sets of 15 reps per muscle)
-Cardio I will stop only on Tuesday since I am a little late. I would have preferred stopping 10 days before contest.
-Keep posing all the way to contest day (At least 30 min per day for the last 2 weeks)

DRUGS

-Winny 50mg ed
-Fina 50mg ed
-Anadrol 50mg ed
-Clomid 25mg ed, Nolva 20mg ed, Proviron 50mg ed
-Lasix on Friday and Saturday either 20mg or 40mg per day depends on how I look and feel

CUTTING AGENTS

-Stop all stimulants about a week out as they can interfere with the carbup
-Before that I will be using Clen @ 120mcg per day for 2 weeks with 75mg ephedrine and 600mg caffeine and 15mg Yohimbine
-T3 will be used for the last 6 weeks (tapering up from 25mcg to 75mcg)

GROOMING

-Stop tanning about 3-4 days out
-Shave all body hair on Tuesday and Wednesday
-Use Prep-H before tanning the last week or so to get rid of sub-q water in quads and lower back
-First Coat instant competition color on Thursday evening, second on Friday morning and last coat on Friday evening.

BEFORE PREJUDGING

-Bedtime on Friday have a drink consisting of 12 ounces of grape juice, 4 ounces of red wine, 50ml glycerol, 10g creatine.
-Have the same drink just prior to the pump up

BETWEEN PREJUDGING AND EVENING SHOW

-Eat low sodium
-Sip on some bottled water as needed
-Eat plain chicken breasts and plain baked potatoes in moderation

10 grams vitamin c helps get subcutaneous water out also and i use nolvadex to help get hard along with 10 halotestins a day

"I will drink lots of water (8 liters per day) and then 24hrs before the show I will stop it all besides a couple sips to keep my mouth wet."

i wouldn't drink too much water during your carbup, although at the same time i would drink moderate amounts. not drinking enough will inhibit proper carbing up, and drinking too much will make it tough for your body to get rid of all the excess water in 24 hours. i would go with 1 gallon a day from the day you start carbing till 24 hours out....then use maybe 1-2 oz with every meal 24 hours out. then at 9PM on the night before, stop water altogether

"-Potassium will be 2000mg (divided dosages) for Friday and Saturday"

don't. the excess potassium will make it difficult to lose the rest of the sodium and will actually encourage cramping. the body has to lose equal amounts of sodium AND potassium, contrary to what has been taught to many of us. an inbalance between these two electrolytes will cause more last-minute problems. the sweet potatoes have enough potassium for your needs.

"-Sodium will be under 1000mg on Friday and Saturday"

way under 1000 mg!....try to minimize it to as close to zero from wednesday morning till after the show, and keep that H2O running through your system during the carb depletion to encourage as much electrolyte depletion as possible.

"Keep posing all the way to contest day"

good to go, but do not flex and pose very hard starting 1 week out, cause you don't want the posing sessions to interfere with carbup or recovery directly before the show. just do the poses correctly and perfect your routine and mandatories down to a T.

"Clomid 25mg ed"

starting after the contest day, right? don't take it before your show!

"Stop all stimulants about a week out as they can interfere with the carbup"

you're gonna have a hell of a week....i wouldn't cut these out completely, unless you like falling asleep everyfuckingwhere. LOL

"GROOMING"

looks like a solid plan.

"Bedtime on Friday have a drink consisting of 12 ounces of grape juice, 4 ounces of red wine, 50ml glycerol, 10g creatine."

wow....that would fuck the shit outta my stomach....personally i wouldn't. i know for a fact that the water content in the juice and wine alone would kill my condition. if you have any doubts about whether or not you should still do this, i would recommend not to. seems more like hocus-pocus to me....could you explain the reasoning behind this concoction?

"BETWEEN PREJUDGING AND EVENING SHOW"

you don't really need to be this strict....go for a big steak or something....remember that the prejudging will take a LOT of nutrients out of your already depleted system, so your body may need something substantial at this time. good idea not drinking too much water, although i would have a good healthy glass of it directly after coming off stage in the AM.

here's what i ate after the PJ last year:

25-30 oz H2O
4 pure protein bars
1 lb of steak
banana split from 2 bananas and 1 pint of Dryers Dreamery
Fatburger and fries
more water
and other stuff (stopped counting after 4 PM LOL!)

PS....YMK, that's probably right on...cause lasix always fucks me up for shows...i do much better without it

take care,
PA

Last edited:
DREXX said:
I have posted this before but here is a refined version.

Anything I should change?

DIET

-No carb diet (keto) for saturday monday, tuesday, wednesday and Thursday morning
-Carb up from thursday noon until the show saturday noon (48hrs)
-Sodium will be under 1000mg on Friday and Saturday
-Potassium will be 2000mg (divided dosages) for Friday and Saturday
-I will drink lots of water (8 liters per day) and then 24hrs before the show I will stop it all besides a couple sips to keep my mouth wet.

TRAINING

-Last heavy training on Monday before the show (Back & Chest)
-Depletion workout (upper body only) on Thursday morning just before starting the carbup (6 sets of 15 reps per muscle)
-Cardio I will stop only on Tuesday since I am a little late. I would have preferred stopping 10 days before contest.
-Keep posing all the way to contest day (At least 30 min per day for the last 2 weeks)

DRUGS

-Winny 50mg ed
-Fina 50mg ed
-Anadrol 50mg ed
-Clomid 25mg ed, Nolva 20mg ed, Proviron 50mg ed
-Lasix on Friday and Saturday either 20mg or 40mg per day depends on how I look and feel

CUTTING AGENTS

-Stop all stimulants about a week out as they can interfere with the carbup
-Before that I will be using Clen @ 120mcg per day for 2 weeks with 75mg ephedrine and 600mg caffeine and 15mg Yohimbine
-T3 will be used for the last 6 weeks (tapering up from 25mcg to 75mcg)

GROOMING

-Stop tanning about 3-4 days out
-Shave all body hair on Tuesday and Wednesday
-Use Prep-H before tanning the last week or so to get rid of sub-q water in quads and lower back
-First Coat instant competition color on Thursday evening, second on Friday morning and last coat on Friday evening.

BEFORE PREJUDGING

-Bedtime on Friday have a drink consisting of 12 ounces of grape juice, 4 ounces of red wine, 50ml glycerol, 10g creatine.
-Have the same drink just prior to the pump up

BETWEEN PREJUDGING AND EVENING SHOW

-Eat low sodium
-Sip on some bottled water as needed
-Eat plain chicken breasts and plain baked potatoes in moderation
NO LASIX!! Lasix pulls fluid from your circulation FIRST and subcutaneously LAST. Try and get some Albumin and administer it IV about 4-5 hours before prejudging and maybe again in mid afternoon if you are flattening out again (9 times out of ten this isnt needed). If you have any questions (in more detail) email me and I'll give you the whole 9 yards of it. Good luck with your show.

Thanks guys!

Albumin is a plasma expander right?

I only have 13 days left so I don't really have time to get a hold of new drugs.

I think the anadrol, creatine and glutamine along with a good carbup will keep me full. Anadrol increases red blood cell count so it acts like a mild plasma expander.

The lasix I will probably only take 20mg per day since everyone is telling how flat it will make me look.

I guess I will try to get dry with vitamin c and sodium and water manipulation with just a touch of lasix.

Top Bottom