Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering the following cycle: ADrol, TestC & NPP

Essie

So, it's been a while since I had any form of Internet connectivity, but now I am back. :p Been pondering this one lately ... I have dropped quite a fair few cms with diet and resistance training and feel up to par to get on the building wagon again seeing that I did lose some LBM when dropping weight.

My training regime will be the SL5X5 again ... I get nice and strong on it and grow evenly all over, with the exception of my calves, though. I excercise them seperately (why are they so bloody stubborn to grow?)

My diet will be ratio'ed @ 50 : 30 : 20 for P : C : F with loads of fruity fibre incorporated and I will have supplementation on hand in the form of CLA, Glutamine, Flax Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Creatine (clichè, I know); Iso Protein, Milk Thistle and Essentiale (for da liver and da kidneys).

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 182lbs
Training History: 10+ years - varied from isometrics through to resistance, HIIT, 5X5 etc

Right ... now down to the good stuff ;)

ADrol - Weeks 1 - 5 - 100mg Mo-Fri (Many people complain saying it has to be ED ... I beg to differ ... this way my organs get to rest 2 days in a row)
Cyp - Weeks 1 - 12 - 500mg/wk pinned 250mg Mo and 250 Thu
NPP - Weeks 3 - 10 - 105mg EOD (If I can accurately measure the 105, that is)

I have HCG, Caber, Letro, Adex and Clomid at hand for both PCT and on cycle support as and when required (except the HCG ... WILL be pinned once a week at 1'500iu)

Any feedback both welcome and appreciated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom