Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering aborting test e cycle

I'm considering aborting this planned 10week cycle of test e only. I've started at 500mg a week, I'm one shot into my 3rd week and have not used an ai thus far. I'll have the ai liquidex in my hands today and aromasin and a cutting sarms stack by Friday also have the hcgenarate.
So should I try and salvage this cycle or abort? I originally researched and found most people don't use ai on cycle and most people say pct wouldn't be Necessary for test e cycles. Which I don't believe and I planned on using pct. if I were to abort now how would I go about pct?
Ais are for fat fucks

I've started a cycle of test e planned on going 10weeks I'm half way into week3 but I haven't used ai at all thus far n I was starting to notice nipple sensitivity. I now have 2 different ai's aromasin n liquidex. But I felt I may want to shut it down n reassess the cycle or just try n salvage it now that I have the things I need. Have nolva clomid ostarine for pct also hcgenarate es 2bottles

I know it's coming off as annoying its just I'm do the take my second dose tomorrow morning for this week, and if I decide to abort I want to abort ASAP! But maybe theirs a way to regulate this and turn it around positively that's why all these questions. As I thought I researched enough and understood how to get through one cycle, I learned more and more as I was already into the cycle.

Bronson, you're not (that) annoying. But you're asking for advice in the chat section where we mostly fuck around. You'll get serious advice in the anabolic section.

Also, nipple sensitivity is not a huge deal. You're a long way from where gyno becomes permanent. Start an AI and continue cycle. You will want PCT even with a test-e cycle.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much had no clue I was in the chat section, lol I appreciate your reply and help✊

Fuck Off Java you piece of shit, you know damn well where you are you trolling mutha fucka

Top Bottom