Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

confused about my new bottle of t3

LaDyBuG

i just got a bottle of t-3 from one of my guy friends that uses it a lot....the bottle says that each capsule has 1000 mcg of tiratricol...i thought the dosage/day for a woman was somewhere between like 25-75 mcg??? i'm really confused...do i have to wrong stuff?? the bottle says "t3 pro-thyroid technology" on the front and has 90 capsules w/ 1000 mcgs each...please get back to me asap...thanks a lot...ladybug

LaDyBuG said:
i just got a bottle of t-3 from one of my guy friends that uses it a lot....the bottle says that each capsule has 1000 mcg of tiratricol...i thought the dosage/day for a woman was somewhere between like 25-75 mcg??? i'm really confused...do i have to wrong stuff?? the bottle says "t3 pro-thyroid technology" on the front and has 90 capsules w/ 1000 mcgs each...please get back to me asap...thanks a lot...ladybug

That’s TRIAX not t3

Hi Ladybug, T3 is the shorted name for a drug called levo-Triiodothyronine. It is a very strong farmacetical version of the hormone Triiodothyronine that is made by your Thyroid. It raises the rate of lipid burning and oxygen consumption and so increases your BMR quite well. Cytomel is a common brand name. This is a controlled drug in the US.

Triac is a brand name for a bodybuilding supplement that is legal for OTC sales in the US. The guy that is selling this stuff in the US says that it is great for raising the metabolic rate and fat loss. There are some sides from it. http://www.safetyalerts.com/t/g/tiratricol.htm

Last edited:
triac

using triac virtually guarantees a complete thyroid shut down resulting in massive weight gain later. dont use it.

Top Bottom