Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Concussion/high blood pressure

Mad Jasper

Last May, I was violently attacked by a very thick (and clean) plate glass window. It left me with an acute brain contusion.

Just the week before I was attacked by a red wasp while riding my motorcycle. That little bitch made into my jacket an stung me twice. I had a bad allergic reaction and ended up with epi prescription going forward. I'll tell you this because I had my BP checked 3 times that week and it was never over 125/75 an never was before.

Post concussion, my BP has rarely been below 140/80. For reference, my only cycle was 2.5 months after the concussion.

I was put on Lisinopril and that stabilizes my BP, but gave me a terrible cough. I was off meds for about 2 weeks (about a month ago) and ended up in the ER with a BP of 180/110. I'm back on new meds for 3 weeks and I checked my BP today and it was 163/98.

Is there any know link to concussions and high BP?

Maybe seeing your ex's ex at Wal-Mart while wearing you wife beater got you too worked up

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

maybe it's the steroids you fuckin' meathead

Jesus man I mean really. Never had hbp run my first and only steroid cycle 2 months ago and now my bp is fucked up. It was prolly something you ate dip shit. Or maybe its your fear of the ex wife's redneck beer drinking boy friend catching that ass without the chillens as an excuse to back down like a dripping wet lil poosie thats causing yo bp to sky rocket. Most bish ass ngrs be hasing high bp. Baleeeeeeeeeeeeeee dat. Wurd

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

I recommend you stop checking your BP, and as far as you know, everything will be fine.

Works for me

That's all really sound advice and really thoughtful comments (and I expect nothing less from you guys) but the slight elevation started 2.5 months before my cycle. I've been off cycle for 9 weeks and the these high readings have only been in the last two weeks.

I've read we're severe head trauma can cause hbp, but nothing about concussions.

Jesus man I mean really. Never had hbp run my first and only steroid cycle 2 months ago and now my bp is fucked up. It was prolly something you ate dip shit. Or maybe its your fear of the ex wife's redneck beer drinking boy friend catching that ass without the chillens as an excuse to back down like a dripping wet lil poosie thats causing yo bp to sky rocket. Most bish ass ngrs be hasing high bp. Baleeeeeeeeeeeeeee dat. Wurd

I don know what the fuck you just said.

Top Bottom