Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Concens Accutane while on a cycle

gym4lifer

lg.php

Hey guys i'm 100% new to this forum, I created this account to ask a few question about using accutane while on a cycle since im a little concernd. I have read many articles talking about using accutane on a cycle is ok and bloodwork came back normall due to milthistle and omega oils ect.... although my case is a little diffrent

I took my first cycle at about 18 years of age and my already bad acne exploded out of control, I seeked medical help and was put on accutane although this was about a year after the end of my first cycle. My acne cleared and I havent spoted a single pimple since. I have stopped working out for approximatly 4 years. I started working out again 10 months ago I started a 16 week deca e, 400mg and test e, 500mg cycle and oral d bol 20mg/day for the first 3 weeks. With this first run I was still suprised to see that accutane has still prevented acne from comming back.

Here is where then problem begins......
I then decided to take 2 months off the AS and to start up another cycle, this time around I was running IGF 1LR3 long, 750mg test e, 500mg tren e, for 20 weeks and oral bol for the first 3 weeks again. I didnt experience any acne until about week 10 and at week 16 it was horrible now being that week 20 has passed my back acne is terrifying, I also made a decision to not come off AS and to run them for the next 2 to 3 years.

I am currently running 750mg test e and 500mg deca e and im finishing my oral d bol (40md/day) in 4 days. I plan on starting human growth hormone in 1 month for the next 2 to 3 years. Although I have seen to a doctor today after he evaluated my back acne. He decided that accutane would be a good suggestion although he asked me like 3 times are you taking any hormones any injectible or orales even tho i said no... He then said lets be honest are you sure. Again I said no...

Now he wants me to do blood work, should I wait another 4 days for my d bol to be out of my system since its a oral, and I was also planning on taking oral trend when my d bol was over... Although due to its potency i will refrain from using it. My concern is, will he be able to tell im on AS due to my blood work... What happens if he finds out? should I have been honest with him?? or not because would I no longer be elegible for health insurance if he wrote it on my medical record, and should I be ok running 750 test e, 500 deca e and human growth hormone while using accutane, since I would refrain from using oral trend. Damn accutane looks like oral trend will have to wait was looking forward to using that drug.

I have taken accutane 5 years ago but I wasnt on any AS at the time.

accutane will be fine dont use a oral...id postpone ur doc test and cruise at 100mg test for 4weeks so ur levels lower..yes he will find out if u dont

Top Bottom