Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Conan's Pics 5 weeks after cycle

Could you spit at us your diet? And by the way, I don't see how the hell you got that f'n big since the last time you posted your pics.:eek: I've seen your cycles, but jeez. Where's the huge tits and bald head? :D I don't see how you can juice that much and not have any sides. Anyway. You piss me off. You fucking bastard. I QUIT!! LOL:D

ROIDRANGER said:

DAMN BRO YOU & MYSELF LOOK AWFULLY SIMILIAR, ID REALLY LIKE TO KNOW YOUR STATS....i think your heavy-though, your bone structure looks a little bigger than mine, and im only 205lbs shredded though...

well bro i am 6' and yes my bone structure is very heavy thats why in this picture i was 254 lbs i dont look as big as Ret does at 250

at the peak of my cycle i was 278lbs

ready to start back up on monday :)

dbol_winstrol said:
how did you stay so big after 5 weeks? What % of your gain are you keeping? I may have to try one of your cycles.

actually a very bad % when i started i was 247-249
at peak i was 278
these pics are at 254 albeit less bf and more shape
but i lost ALOT ALOT
but i guess that will happen when you go from 2-3g of test a week down to 300mg of winny and some fina

You look exactly like a guy in my gym, is it you?
You look good anyway, your neck and traps are huge.
I'd agree though on the 2nd pic you look like you are having a shit you are straining that hard.:)

Top Bottom