Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

complete bicept detacment, any advice

in stereo

Just had surgery yesterday to reattach my left bicept to the elbow and surgery seems to be a success. However apparently it will be 5-6 months before I can begin lifting again. Any advice on any supplements that may help in keeping muscle loss to a less extent than without. Also should I stop my test or should I continue a low dose during this time, do you think that would help. One other thing I have been told is that HGH and Anavar would also help with muscle loss and may help shorten recovery. I can see how HGh at 5-6 iu/day could help, but because of the cost prob no way I could afford it. However, though expensive, has anyone else heard of using Anavar in such a way. I know it helps healing in burn patients and can help reduce wasting in HIV patients but not sure if it would help with this. Any thoughts on the anavar and continuing with the test would be so appreciated. I am really bummed out and dreading how I will look after six months. I am 46 years old and it has taken so much time and work to get to this point. I dont know if I have another big push left in me after this 6 months from now or if I can ever regain my size as it is as of now. Any help at all will mean more than I can express. Thank you

Anavar hs been used in burn victims and HIV patients for muscle wasting so I can see a benefit of running a low dose. Also check IGF-1 it has worked wonders for me.

I just had this done myself. Just lower to a maintenence dose like HRT. Do not lift anything for those 6 weeks period. After they clear you then patiently and slowly work you way up even starting with the pink 2.5 lb dumbbell. I had my biceps reattached then three weeks later it tore again from just trying to take my shirt off.

And listen to your doctors advice. EQ , var and deca will all help increase collegen synthesis.

If your doc tells you to move the arm and do pendulums as much as possible then do that. The worst thing you can do is let over medicate and sit around and let it get stiff.

Then you will end up with scar tissue build up and there wont be any getting rid of it except more surgery.

Follow your doctors advice to a tee and do the physical therapy. I know its gay. But you gotta do it.

The Eq and deca with a very low dose of test may be able to shave 6 weeks off that recovery time. Add hgh and possibly 8 weeks.

Fuck, my friends doc told him to move his shoulder as much as possible and do tons of pendulums. of course the people who were taking care of him told him the opposite and that he was doing too much too soon. Why he listened to them I have no idea. Anyway, now he has very limited movement and his shoulder is very tight. Hes hoping to hit the physical therapy hard for two months too avoid surgery to remove the scar tissue but i think he waited to long.

His problem was he just decided to sit in an oxycodone come for weeks and not move it at all.

Again. LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR.

People have tons of advice and the internet is full on know its alls. But worked for them has nothing to do with you.

Do the physical therapy and you should be all set.

And even if feeling good(as percocet will make you feel) dont over do it. Just cus you can pick up a child doesnt mean you should be.

Good luck bro

and listen to your doctors advice. Eq , var and deca will all help increase collegen synthesis.

If your doc tells you to move the arm and do pendulums as much as possible then do that. The worst thing you can do is let over medicate and sit around and let it get stiff.

Then you will end up with scar tissue build up and there wont be any getting rid of it except more surgery.

Follow your doctors advice to a tee and do the physical therapy. I know its gay. But you gotta do it.

The eq and deca with a very low dose of test may be able to shave 6 weeks off that recovery time. Add hgh and possibly 8 weeks.

+1 excellent advice. But i say if you have my surgeon tell her to go fuck herself.

The key to keeping it freed up is to have a good therapist. To let them move the limb without resistance three times per week at least. One of the biggest problems is the mechanical chair they brought to my house. Bullshit that thing was. AN ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN.

Thanks guysd for all your input. I will certainley start moving it as soon as they say to Alsomthinks for the decca idea. I knew that it made our joints feel good but didn;t know it could also help them heal. i always thought it just kind of put more water in them and kind of gave the illusion o joint comfort. I have some NPP, would this be as good as regular Decca or should I switch? Thanks again for you help. and yes the pain medication makes it feel good like I could take the cast off myself and use it know but I suppose it takes a long time for the tendons to become permantley attached to the bone again so I will listen to to the doc. They told me to take the pain meds pretty regularly at first even if it doesnt't hurt so much. They say the pain will sneak up on you if you don't. Do you think that the pain med somehow slows down the healing and I should only take if really hurting or do what they say for a while. Thanks again

Top Bottom