Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Complaints about Chest Day in Gym

curling

First, for some reason everybody does chest on Monday. I mean it is ridiculus. Then what makes me the most upset is dudes that do like 8 to 10 sets on flat bench. Or dudes that use the incline then do supersets at another station working back or something prolonging the use of the incline.

I understand if they want to do supersets but don't do them on MONDAY when 80% of the gym is doing CHEST!

I know what you must be thinking. Like well Curling why do you do chest on Monday then? Well, I usually don't do it on Sat or Sunday but couldn't this last weekend therefor Monday.

I really don't know why dudes do so many sets of flat bench. I mean I do four heavy sets of flat dumbbell presses tthen 4 of incline with bar then 4 sets of dumbell flies then 4 sets of cable crossovers and THEN my chest hurts for three or four days after so I know I am training correctly. So what is the deal with 8 to 10 sets of flat bench? Just don't get it.:eek:

This is true in my neck of the woods too! :confused:

Me, I do legs on Monday, because it's my favorite. :D

Some people when I see them, it seems ALL they do is flat bench. (And their chests are pitiful BTW.)

Don't even get me started on those people who tie up multiple pieces of equipment when the gym is jam-packed and make no acknowledgement whatsoever that other people have workouts to do.

They're always doing some crazy hair-brained routine and it's painfully obvious they have no idea what they're doing. They're the same ones who think a bench is a nice resting place for their water bottle or to yap on their cell phone.

Oh, and what about the people who ask "can I work in?" when there is an IDENTICAL bench or whatever standing VACANT no more than six feet away?! :kaioken:

I hear you dude.

So many people exercise their ego's, and not their muscles.
I go to the gym to stimulate growth, I want to do it in the most efficient manner possible. I train to failure, and find ways to make the exercise so brutal, that anything more than 20 minutes per bodypart is simply not going to happen, ( sometimes raising my arms above my delts won't happen for a while either).

If they want to see how much bench they can do, fine, I would rather see how little that I need to grow, and then go to the next exercise, and make that make me grow as well.

Keep pumpin!:) E

Top Bottom