Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comment my Cycle !

hold off on the cycle untill you have a better grasp of what these compounds actually do.

doesnt matter if its your fourth cycle...i would say your first 3 cycles were poorly planned or simple enough not to be too fucked up.
either way do a lot of reading here on EF .

Thank u for all the replies.yes,the idea with the 160 mg in the first 4weeks was amazingly stupid.i will just run 250 through all the cycle cause now its going to be a bit complicated finding more deca and sust.and the Clen I will just run the last 3weeks then.i think it will be ok.the purpose is not to achieve big gains in muscle mass.just maintaining the good shape of the body and gaining 5 kg of good defined mass.i don't have almost no time in the summer for gym and this makes cycling practically impossible so i am trying to bulk and cut in the winter when I can train often.regards!!!

If you just wanna add 5 kg of lean mass, then run test solo with good diet and an ai...no need for any of those other compounds....drop the clen , never use clen, spit on clen!

Ok,so now i will have to change almost all the cycle.thanks.but why actually no one likes the Clen ?probably cause i don't weight so much.i wish a happy celebration of the new year to everyone!!!

Fuck... Now ,this is sth I never knew and never read about before puraching it.its a pretty good reason.i never thought it was so damaging.

Top Bottom