Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Combatting insomnia from stims

You can try ‘Focusing on breathing’ to control anxiety, insomnia and panic. This technique reduces the flow of thoughts, calms the mind and relaxes the muscles. The first step is to practice this technique at bed time. Th following mode can be tried when lying in the bed and needing to sleep.

Triple segment mode: Every finger has 2 cross lines, dividing it into 3 parts or segments. Place the tip of the thumb at the top segment of the little finger and breathe three times. Move the thumb to the middle segment and breathe three times. Move to the bottom segment and breathe three times. Repeat the same steps at the next 3 fingers. At the thumb, place the tip of the index finger on its segments and follow the same steps. Then switch to the other hand and repeat the process all over. Continue to practise, switching the hands. When you wake up in the morning, you will be surprised how you slept so well last night!

We can use ‘Focusing on breathing’ anywhere and anytime, to avert potential stress or dissolve built up stress!

You can see the other modes of ‘focusing on breathing’ by searching on-line for the key words 'focusing on breathing'.

Love taking pre-workouts and/or stims, whether I'm cutting or just trying to get an extra edge in the gym.

Problem is, a lot of times I get awful insomnia. Nothing worse than being up all night knowing u gotta get up at 6 for work.

Tylenol pm has lost all it's potency, I've used it so much it stops working. Melatonin seems to work sometimes, but not always, don't want a script to anything, any other suggestions?

Careful , long term use of tylennol or any use of acetaminophen for that matter may lead to liver damage.

Top Bottom