Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colonoscopy??

automaticj5

Hey guys I'm in the middle of a beastdrol/katanadrol cycle and I have a colonoscopy scheduled. Am I ok to continuevmy doseages normal or when I'm not supposed to eat for 24hrs should I skip my doses for the day?

Thanks

Skip the dose. You are supposed to fast everything, the only exception is if you have meds that you surely cannot miss- than you take them.

Just skip it and resume taking as normal after your exam.

ditto...had one about 2 months ago. not very pleasant but dont think anything your doing will affect the outcome. depending on what kind of colonoscopy you get (either virtual or the real deal) they may sedate you. I got propofol sedation and i didnt feel comfortable with it.

HAHAHAHAHA. Just be thankful you're getting knocked out. My life is full of sigmoidoscopies, FUN.

They knocked my ass out for mine... Love walking up with all that air coming out of my ass too lol...

It went so fast I was back in the recovery room before I realized what happened. Painless and easy.

Top Bottom