Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coleman guest posing pic - he's so SMALL!!! NOT!

look, i never rail at anyone on these boards, but I swear this is ridiculous.,., what F$%#in amatuer would even compare Ronnie Coleman and Greg Kovacs.... haha you guys must be joking.. i cant beleive anyone even bothers to consider the two in the same league.

600lbs !!!????? No way, he is like 250 lbs, he's not even that tall. BTW, when some1 compared him to MTyson, I think they meant he aint actually badazz, just looks badazz, cuz any heavyweight boxer would eat him for lunch. Personally I dont like the look of being that ripped. Throw in an extra 30 pounds of body fat and ull have a nice looking guy. I personally like the look of smooth but well developed. No veiny and muscely like that !

If ronnie boxed mike tyson he'd lose. If he fought mike tyson in a no holds bar fight to the death, he'd kill Mike tyson and squash him like a flee. WIth all that testosterone and GH that ronnie has consumed there would be no hope. TYson doesn't spend all year round on heavy roids, although I am sure he does his fair share. ROnnie is just so much more strong than mike tyson that he would wrestle him to the ground and just pound his face in the way they do in the ultimate fighting matches

goddam that ain't right

Ronnie made an appearance at the Southern States show last year - holy crap. He came down in the audience - didn't have the height like you'd expect from seeing him on stage, but I thought he was going to pass out from exertion just walking down the stairs. OMG the guy looked like the pilsbury dough boy (...off season?) 34" thighs? 34" waist - like each of his legs is as big as his waist. Its amazing what a dedicated lifting schedule can do for u!:FRlol:

I'd take it easy on Ronnie,,he's a good lad.
I wouldn't hurt him too bad. :D

Top Bottom