Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colds meds with gear

Vascular Freak

I am in week four of my cycle, I have been taking sudafed and occasionally advil to help with symptoms. Is this a bad idea (ie for the liver, kidneys etc).

Cycle is

test 400mg
eq 600mg
primo 600mg
var 75mg ed
proviron 25mg ed
letro 1.25mg ed

I guess they will saturate your system for a long period of time...like 2 weeks straight or something like that. I was in the same situation some time ago but overloaded myself with vitamin C, L-arguinine, Lecithin and only one night took a couple of Tylenol flu. That worked fine.

And gallons of water.

Try "Airborne Formula". Stuff is amazing with colds. If you pick it up, drop one tablet into water and drink. Do this every three hours. It's all natural herbs and nutrients in an effervescent tablet.

bigfoot2004 said:
Try "Airborne Formula". Stuff is amazing with colds. If you pick it up, drop one tablet into water and drink. Do this every three hours. It's all natural herbs and nutrients in an effervescent tablet.

Theres some other shit out there that's supposed to knock at least 33% off of the time you are sick if you take it at the first sign of symptoms. I forget what it's called-oscilloccocinum or something? Ask for "oscillo" (pronounced O-sill-o )at your local walgreens or???

I thought that airborne stuff only prevented colds-it treats them too???

Seems to work really well whether the cold just starts or during it. First time I used it I had been sick for a couple of days and after 2 tablets my sore throat was gone and coughing was only a third as bad as before.

The ingredients in Airborne is no more than whats in a multi-vit, vit c, and echinacea. I read the ingredients on the back.

airborne, nothing else except water, lots of sleep, fruits and veggies, med's dont cure the problem, or even help it, they just aleviate the symptoms associated w/a cold. basicly, just man up, meds arent going to do shit except ease the pain maybe minimally, and every med has side effects, as if you arent dealing with enough of those already probably?

Vascular Freak said:
The ingredients in Airborne is no more than whats in a multi-vit, vit c, and echinacea. I read the ingredients on the back.

Yeah, nothing special in there, but i swear the shit works!

Top Bottom