Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Code didn't get banned, did he?

mylife

New member
Not trying to spread rumors, just wondering because it seemed like he was usually and everyday poster but I haven't seen him post since the BW thread.
 
Code is the M to the mizzo A to the aizzo N to the nizzo... my hizzo!

C
 
Mysterio said:

Hey OG! How you doin' playa?!?!? Stayin up I hope! Keep it real bro. I gotta go, but I'll leave you with a flow.

My dog got sick
I think he ate a stick!
I have a huge dick!

MC OH NO!!!!!

Later OG! Scooter's callin my nizame!



I don't understand. Sorry.
 
I'm pretty sure that Code moved to a new state and was also talking of going on a Disney cruise with his daughter.

so I would guess he is partaking in one of those events and that is why he isn't here.
 
No No NO

Darktooth moved in his 'neck of the woods', if you know what I mean....

....... He's busy ....uhhhh..... showing Darktooth the sites :horny:
 
Top Bottom