Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CNN to broadcast I.O.U.S.A.

slamminshaun

I put this in the "politics" forum, but since this documentary is technically non-partisan, I thought I'd post it here too.

In response to demand for information about our country's financial challenges, CNN will air the broadcast premiere of the acclaimed documentary I.O.U.S.A. on Saturday, January 10 at 2:00 p.m. EST and on Sunday, January 11 at 3:00 p.m. EST.

Accompanying the documentary will be an unscripted panel discussion with policy leaders about various economic solutions currently under consideration. Learn more about the film at I.O.U.S.A.: The Movie. And be sure to spread the word about the U.S. broadcast premiere!

Nothing CNN airs is non-partisan. Liberal propaganda.

AV who is the Anne chic?

I dunno if this is on topic, but India and China look to catch us in economic superpower soon. Values are far different, I mean in China Bill Gates is Britney Spears... in US Britney Spears is Britney Spears.

Also like in Indian Culture, they go 7 days a week, study mathematics and focus on engineering all day, and then go home, and have some coffee, and study some more. The point that parents push, is that life is hard, and if U wanna be anything at all, study your ass off. Education is the primary value. Driven by hunger, knowledge develops faster.

Yeah, us... not so much.

Nothing CNN airs is non-partisan. Liberal propaganda.

The Peter G. Peterson Foundation, founded by David Walker, and the creators of this film are non-partisan. I have personally seen this film, and it's indeed, non-partisan. It's more educational than political. If anything, the film takes equal shots at both parties.

Top Bottom