Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Club Space, Miami

mrs.tony

New member
to all of you real clubheads out there, if you want to experience the most incredible house music, with the most unreal people, at the most magical setting, then save up some dough and take a trip down (or up) to Club Space in downtown Miami. words wont even bring this place justice--Ivano Bellini who spins out in the Patio until 2PM (and they have to kick people out!) is the unofficial Tennaglia of the South, if not better. Me and my boyfriend are from Philly and we take trips down to Miami just so we can go to Space. I've rolled there, done G, and coke, and its just as incredibe even if you are there SOBER!!! Love to hear feedback from heads who have been there!!!
 
I am heading down to South Beach Aug 10th I will check it out. Its been a couple of years since I have been down there.
 
Space is only open fridays and saturdays, saturdays are the best night to go though!!! dont plan on getting there anytime before 4:00 AM, and just head straight for the outside patio area. I gets in full swing around 6 in the morning i'd say. what me and boyfriend did the saturday we went to Space was this: went to happy hour on ocean drive until 8, relaxed for a bit, then slept until 2 or 3. Got up, showered, got ready, went out!! it was a great plan, we were energized the whole morning, and had the time of our lives!!! let me know what you think of SPACE!
 
i've been there before...space was ok...i think i like the nyc afterhours scene better...nyc just has a different energy that no one can touch.

crobar, level and opium were sick though.
 
NYC club scene is phenomenal, but its just not as laid back and enjoyable as South Beach's. People are incredible to look at, everyone's friendly, and you cant beat the weather. Space has been deemed by world famous DJ's as the "club of all clubs" Best club in the nation : CLub Space!!!
 
the only thing space has over SOUNDFACTORY is the patio, nothing else in the world can touch factory and no one spins better than jonathan peters
 
mrs.tony said:
to all of you real clubheads out there, if you want to experience the most incredible house music, with the most unreal people, at the most magical setting, then save up some dough and take a trip down (or up) to Club Space in downtown Miami. words wont even bring this place justice--Ivano Bellini who spins out in the Patio until 2PM (and they have to kick people out!) is the unofficial Tennaglia of the South, if not better. Me and my boyfriend are from Philly and we take trips down to Miami just so we can go to Space. I've rolled there, done G, and coke, and its just as incredibe even if you are there SOBER!!! Love to hear feedback from heads who have been there!!!

yeah club space is outta control was there for july 4th and memorial weekend on sat. nights fuckin sick party. dropped some pills as well. the patio when the sun is out is the real party after all the sick music inside. the hiphop room has a nice touch too just to chill and meet some girls. i have never been sober there so i wouldn't know but it is a necessity to have pills if you do an all nighter.

ooooooooohyeah
 
princess said:
i've been there before...space was ok...i think i like the nyc afterhours scene better...nyc just has a different energy that no one can touch.

crobar, level and opium were sick though.

Sorry you must have been there the wrong night...

Crobar has nothing on Space, and Level....well...


I'm tired of hearing about JP all the time, seriously have you guys heard any other Djs??? I think not.
 
South Beach and NYC are totally different. NYC is all about being real. SB is fake, show boat glitz and glamour. I respect both scenes for what they are.
 
Hey hippedy hop--i was at space for the 4th of july too---deep dish (just sharam) spinning outside was incredible!!

**The comment Mackevelli made about miami being fake and NYC being real---whatever man, its all about the music
 
You cant even compare NYC to South Beach. There is a certain feeling about Miami though, seems to have the best of both worlds. Kick ass beach and clubs to boot.

Ever go to the Delano (sp) Very cool place
 
no i havent been to Delano, i hear a lot of celebrities go there tho, my next trip down i wanna make time to check out Spin, bellini spins there on fridays supposed to be good.
 
I was at Space the Saturday after 4th of July (I guess July 6). If any of you where there I probably said hello, since I practically said hello to everyone in there because of the damn rolex I took.

Delano is ok, too many older people.

To see some hotties, check out Shoreclub instead, 1 block north of Delano.

Spin is ok, I saw Saeed & Palash there a week ago or so.
The coolest thing about that place is the fogger, which TOTALLY puts you in complete whiteness for 5 mins at a time. Seriously, you won't be able to see the hand in front of you for that long. (I can imagine some fun things to do in that...)re

Oh yeah if

>> NYC is all about being real. SB is fake, show boat glitz and glamour.

means the girls in Miami sooooo much hotter than NYC girls in general, you are right on track.
 
mrs.tony said:
Hey hippedy hop--i was at space for the 4th of july too---deep dish (just sharam) spinning outside was incredible!!

**The comment Mackevelli made about miami being fake and NYC being real---whatever man, its all about the music

ivano's birthday party- they should have live video feeds on the patio afterhours so you non believers would understand.

it is all about the music-

oooooooooooooooohyeah
 
hippedy hop--

sooooo jealous you were there for ivano's b-day party!!! is he not a God or what?? when me and my boyfriend were down for the 4th, he came up to the bar that we were standing by to order a drink, and we just started talking to him---he's sooo nice and down to earth, really short too. when are u going down again, are u from that area?
 
club space is the best, delano is only place to stay.

start off at delano then crobar and finnish at space and you'll have a great time. i go 5-6 times a year can't wait till sept to go again
 
to all you space heads -

www.clubspace.com has an email list.

freee to get in before 1 at space and spin.

who the fucks drops in to space that early. open bar 10-12 at space also

at least you can find out who is spinning on the upcoming weekends and what events they have in the future


ooooooooohyeah
 
Space is an awesome afterhours club. Lately I have been taking in Living Room downtown. The scene there is not as intense as Space. I like it better to wind down with a lady. I hear talk of Ivan's birthday party. I think I was there too. Can;t put a face to the guy, but was there chicks dressed up like mermaids in the pool and some dressed up freaked out lady pormoting for the afterparty at Crobar. Couches all over in the backyard too. Is this the party?:fro:
 
Errr, Ivano's b-day party was at Space, there is no pool there, and there is no after hours parties at Crobar, since they close at 5.

No afterhours are allowed on South Beach. The city gives out 24 hour liquor licenses to clubs downtown in an attempt to move the ruckus off the beach to clean up.

A new Marriot Courtyard hotel is opening up on Washinton ave opposite Club Madonna(!). This is the first real money thrown at Washington Ave for as long as I have lived here (8 years).

This place is headed somewhere, but I don't know where. If the money flows can sustain the evolving upscale projects...this will be one exclusive island in 5-10 years.
 
Top Bottom