Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Club Space - Downtown Miami

Man speaking of space, I just went and saw Sander Kleinenberg on the Terrace the other weekend. What a fuckin letdown! I like Sander, but he kept it steady and mellow the whole set. That's not how you play the Terrace! That shit has to drop HARD and blow the fuck up. It was my first time going back in a while and I probably won't be there for a long time. Sucks I didn't go the next weekend for Patrick M's bday. That would have been so much better.

What time you got there bro?
I haven't been in club space in like about a year and a half ago. Never went back because of the gettho people all over the place; the long lines at the door, everybody pushing, they hit you all the time with their shoulders or elbows, of course they don't know the words I'm sorry, etc...

We were there for terrace after hours. We actually got there too early, we showed up at like 4am and had to wait like an hour to get in and get our vip tables cause they had to clear the rap guys out of VIP and clean up and all that. Had we shown up later we would have gotten right in.

I'm totally with you on regular Space. I don't go at night (I hate the main room music and the crowd and the line) and I don't go to Terrace unless I'm getting VIP. At like 8am there were literally 75% dudes in the main area of the terrace. I was in VIP with our group of like 4 other guys and 10 or so girls. That's how you do Space lol. Only Sander's set sucked so that pretty much blew it.

Club Space was better years ago, before it was the new Club Space and they changed management after they were arrested for selling tanks of X.

Actually speaking of Gryphon, my roommate Rob Bello is the headlining DJ there on the 2nd of Jan. Anyone that wants to get in free before 12, shoot me a PM and I'll put you on the list. Also, there's probably free three olives vodka drinks until 1. They usually run that special.

I like Sander, but he kept it steady and mellow the whole set. That's not how you play the Terrace! That shit has to drop HARD and blow the fuck up.

The funny thing is, back at the old Space the terrace WAS steady and mellow all the time and that's what people came for. It was lighter, sunnier, and uplifting with Ivano as resident for sunrise. Playing "hard" with lots of blow ups was confined to the main room only. The terrace is still fun today, but like e6er said in his post, it was better back then. Not sure what he meant by management changing, but Louis Puig is the only owner/operator that place has ever had.

Top Bottom