Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

closing a vial??

Had a crap day so thought i would cheer myself up reading one of the classic threads ever.

Come back Amaf / uou / m0f0 we miss you LOL

Wrongun!

John Woe said:
No, tell him the truth guys!! You have to save the part that says flip-off and glue it back on after ever use. It will not stay sanatized if you don't. I use superglue. Also since you are going to inject you should do that right also. Use a 2" 18 guage needle. Inject in your left ass cheeck close to your asshole for best asorption. Real pros can put it right in their asshole, but you are a beginner so get it close. You can reuse a needle 8-9 times as long as you keep it clean. Good Luck!!
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: OMG, I'm glad this thread poped up, I'm getting a hell of a ab workout and I'm laughing my ass off. I think, I'm feeling, more HGH release the more I laugh.

Nathan said:
uou, you out there dude? Have you made the fina yet? Follow my advice perfectly and you'll be fine. Using an 18g was a good suggestion. You can get pins in any police station for free(they give them out for free because they don't want drug addicts injecting themselves with dirty syringes)!!! Just tell them you are addicted to heroin and need some CLEAN needles for you and your friends. Good luck and keep us posted.
I actually called the pharmacy and asked how much their syringes were, they asked me what they are for and I told them I'm a crack addict, they told me 45c, rip off. Then I talked to the pharmacist and bitched him off for price setting his own prices, I told him I spent all my money on crack and cant afford 45c for a needle. ;)

This thread should be a sticky. I think RADAR is working on making a book out of this.

Last edited:
He probably tried to use a muffler from his car. Just stick your small brain in the hole hopefully it will be big enough to close the hole

Now the voting process for Mods has been installed i am confident Amaf/ UOU / Mofo would have won hands down.

People just don't post classics like this anymore

Wrongun!

Top Bottom