Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid Source reliability

smsguitarist

Hey guys.

I'm new to the forum so please forgive me if i've failed to find the info i'm looking for, I have spent a long time doing searches and reading through other posts.

I'm starting a Winstrol cycle soon (40mg per day for 5 weeks) and I'm planning on taking Clomid @50mg per day for 21 days starting 24 hours after my last dosage. I'm using ROHM stuff which I trust and I'm aware that Winny is hard on the shutdown so obviously I want to be thorough on my PCT. I'm going to be taking Milk Thistle and Cranberry during cycle as well as plenty of Fish oils etc to keep my joints loose.

My questions really are:

Is 50mg Clomid for 21 days over-kill or better to be safe?

Is EF sponsor 'Medicstar.com' a reliable source to purchase from within the UK. i.e does anyone in the UK have experience with them?

Any help, links and feedback is greatly appreciated so thank you in advance and I hope to settle in the forum.

Thanks guys!

Hey guys.

I'm new to the forum so please forgive me if i've failed to find the info i'm looking for, I have spent a long time doing searches and reading through other posts.

I'm starting a Winstrol cycle soon (40mg per day for 5 weeks) and I'm planning on taking Clomid @50mg per day for 21 days starting 24 hours after my last dosage. I'm using ROHM stuff which I trust and I'm aware that Winny is hard on the shutdown so obviously I want to be thorough on my PCT. I'm going to be taking Milk Thistle and Cranberry during cycle as well as plenty of Fish oils etc to keep my joints loose.

My questions really are:

Is 50mg Clomid for 21 days over-kill or better to be safe?

Is EF sponsor 'Medicstar.com' a reliable source to purchase from within the UK. i.e does anyone in the UK have experience with them?

Any help, links and feedback is greatly appreciated so thank you in advance and I hope to settle in the forum.

Thanks guys!

Stats please?

Weight
Bf
Amount of cycles run

Sorry!
Height: 6"1'
Weight: 81kg
BF: 13%
Cycles run: 0. yes I'm a 'noob' but please treat me with courtesy :p

I would personally not cycle yet and would try to put on more size natty first, if you insist on doing a cycle though I would say halodrol would be your best bet considering it is less harsh on sides, you would need to run a liver support sup with winny or halodrol regardless just an FYI

Pct should look like this
-Clomid: 25mg ed for 4 weeks
-Formastanzol: 5 pumps in AM 5 pumps in PM for 4 weeks
-Post cycle unleashed combo (flow instructions on bottle)
-D-aspartic acid 3g ed for 4 weeks

Any site that is a sponsor of this site is a reputable source, another place to look also would be chemicalneed.com

Hey guys

Thank you for your replies. I will take everything said onboard and get that all sorted.

Size wise I'm not aiming to be big built, just lean and low BF. I am by no means a bodybuilding and don't wish to be but I see what you are saying about gaining more naturally.

The reason I asked about the sponsored source was due to the legalities in the UK and wether they would be able to send me the products in the post without issue. Obviously I don't want to have my goods confiscated if/when I get round to a cycle!

Thanks again, I will continue my research and check it all over.

Top Bottom