Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clomid mid

gbclax06

this is my 9th week on a eq cylce and to reverse testicular atrophy, and i thought of taking some clomid with my letrozole. what are your opinions? This is a cylce to help recover from a UCL injury

Wait till your cycle is finished. 3 weeks after your last shot of Eq, start your PCT. I personally would run the Letro through out your PCT as well.

M18

clomid actually works very well for that. I use it every cycle for just that.

too many people read that it doesn't work, never try it, then pass it on as fact when it's very wrong.

It works very well for me, although some don't like it.

its something you have to deal with on cycle bro, you should expect this. Best advice IMO is to deal with it and fix it PC.

LosT!!

mattdan said:

too many people read that it doesn't work, never try it, then pass it on as fact when it's very wrong.

Ive heard this before more then a few times, but id like some more info on it if anyone has it.

mattdan said:

we know it works, but is the issue most people have with, is that it causes or is supposed to cause depression and emotional up and down?
any valadity to this, since you have used it!?

^^

hcg

Top Bottom