Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid cycle question, please help.

Hi fellow enthusiasts. I just joined the forums and had a quick question about Clomid.

My situation is this; I am a 23 yeas old male, and got a recent blood test with the results of 630 ng/dL total testosterone, and a 27 pg/mL estradiol level. Now, I am pretty disappointed in these numbers, but I am not ready to hop on the a cycle train yet (budget reasons, etc.). I know clomid is kind of looked down upon here as a testosterone booster, but I just want to give it a try. I plan to get blood work on the clomid cycle as well.

So, my question is this; what dosage clomid should I take (and how often) to boost my testosterone numbers up a couple hundred ng/dL? Also, in my possession I will have amiridex for any estradiol issues (assuming they will raise as my test. does). With that said, will I need this amiridex with my estradiol levels, and if so, how often and what dosage?

Obviously you guys won't be able to pin point what my numbers will be after, but I'm just looking for a nice estimate on these questions. Another major concern is libido; do I need to keep my estradiol where it's at, raise, or lower for higher libido? I know this cycle is not going to make that much of a noticeable change, but it will make me feel much happier.

I greatly appreciate any helpful responses. Sorry about the long read as well.

I have not run any steroid cycle in my life. I plan to eventually once I get some funds, but I honestly just can't afford it at the moment. I only plan to run this clomid cycle for a few months to see if I get any nice results.

Get a job first might be a better idea... Clomid for gains. FML rather Than go near that poison.. Grab some sarms instead (49$ You can digg that out from the couch) after you move out from your moms and get a jobb

Get a job first might be a better idea... Clomid for gains. FML rather Than go near that poison.. Grab some sarms instead (49$ You can digg that out from the couch) after you move out from your moms and get a jobb

So you're saying SERMs are the best option for my goals? Which exact SERM is the best for a nice bulk?

Clomid (clomiphene citrate) 50 mg tabs. This drug is not a steroid, it is a synthetic estrogen used as a fertility drug. This is used to prevent gynecomastia for bodybuilders as well as a gonadotrophic stimulant. This will help bring your natural testosterone levels up by stimulating gonadotropins from the pituitary glands. You should only need one 50 mg tab per day.

Amiridex is a anti-estrogen inhibiting the conversion of androgens to estrogens.

Hope this helps.

You want to run Clomid cycle to raise your natural Test levels? Really bad idea, for many reasons like for example: Clomid is a extremely horrible drug for most people, and even if you are one of the "lucky" males that is able to use it with succes, once you stop taking it your Test levels will drop back to where they were when you started (again, if you are lucky, more likely they will drop further down).

If you really want to fix your problem for good, I suggest you find posts by a Mod Zylagmail in threads about low T, he's a genius when it comes to these things.

btw. Do you have any symptoms of low Test, or are you just looking at your results, and getting concerned because of the numbers? I already forgot your stats, and test results (I really have to start quoting posts when I reply to them), but if you don't have any symptoms, there's no need to take drugs (especially drug like fucking Clomid) based on just numbers.

btw. no: 2. Poster above was talking about taking SARM, not a SERM, one letter makes a big difference here (Andro vs. Estro, they are pretty much opposites). Though I don't see any reason for you to get on any SARM atm., I fail to see how that would help to raise your natural Test levels.
If you want to take something, get on a good natty stack of test boosters. I like Hcgenerate and Unleashed, but you have lot of options to choose from.

And what's most important thing here: Forget about taking that fucking Clomid!

You T isn;t that bad. Your estro is high. I agree that climid sucks. I would advise against saris because it's suppressive slightly) and would;t help your goal of raising testosterone.

Two suggestions. One, get you estrogen down a bit. That can make a big difference. Use a little arimidex or aromasin. Tiny dosages like 1/4 tab every 3 days. At that dosage the cost will be very low. Then add UNLEASHED and protein Factory POST CYCLE. UNLEASHED is the best supplement you can get for raising bioavilable testosterone. And PF POST CYCLE will increase libido and also act as a mild anti e.

Believe me, that's your best best. And the healthiest choice. Good luck.

I really don't appreciate flaming people on my watch.. please go back and edit your posts or delete them or I will do it myself.

also some of you are confusing the shit out of this newbstick. he doesn't know the difference between a SARM and a SERM. you gotta understand and put yourself in others shoes when you give advice.

here is my advice. BAD IDEA my friend. all clomid will do is temporarily manipulate your T levels up, and when you stop taking it you will crash back down lower than you are now. your bloods are fine, not sure what you were expecting.. just don't fuck with your hormones until you atleast expand your knowledge because right now you have no clue what you are doing

I really don't appreciate flaming people on my watch.. please go back and edit your posts or delete them or I will do it myself.

also some of you are confusing the shit out of this newbstick. he doesn't know the difference between a SARM and a SERM. you gotta understand and put yourself in others shoes when you give advice.

here is my advice. BAD IDEA my friend. all clomid will do is temporarily manipulate your T levels up, and when you stop taking it you will crash back down lower than you are now. your bloods are fine, not sure what you were expecting.. just don't fuck with your hormones until you atleast expand your knowledge because right now you have no clue what you are doing

Honestly, I misread his reply. That is why I was kind of confused because I know Clomid is a SERM. Anyways, one of the previous posters is right. I should just save up some cash and then just do a basic test. cycle. Time to start researching some more. :cool: Thanks for the help guys, I always read about the sides of clomid but didn't know they would be that miserable; So I'll stay away from it.

Top Bottom