Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clomid causing dark yellow urine?

william rand

hello bro's,
I have noticed that since I have started clomid as my pct, my urine has turned dark yellow. Is this normal? the only other product that I am taking is milk thistle, could either of these 2 be causing my urine to turn dark yellow? Other than that I feel great....thanks in advance.

william rand said:
hello bro's,
I have noticed that since I have started clomid as my pct, my urine has turned dark yellow. Is this normal? the only other product that I am taking is milk thistle, could either of these 2 be causing my urine to turn dark yellow? Other than that I feel great....thanks in advance.
most likely you are not drinking enough water... if your drinking a gallon + of water a day and ur pee is dark yellow i would see a doc

gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp.. u better start pounding some Evian. Drink 2 quarts in the next 40 minutes, and if ur piss isn't clearing up by the hour... DRINK MORE!

(what have you eaten recently?? when i eat asparagus or seaweed my piss gets dark and stinks like hell.)

actually my urine during the day is fine, its the urine first thing in the morning which is really dark which concerns me?

factory46 said:
gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp.. u better start pounding some Evian. Drink 2 quarts in the next 40 minutes, and if ur piss isn't clearing up by the hour... DRINK MORE!

(what have you eaten recently?? when i eat asparagus or seaweed my piss gets dark and stinks like hell.)

it not something I ate, because my morning urine has been dark yellow for 1 week now, and the only thing that has changed is the introduction of clomid (100mg) and increasing my intake of milk thistle (250mg)

bro you need to drink massive amounts of water.. only time you should put the bottle down is when ur takin a piss. Make it a priority for the next 24 hours and cure yourself.

when i was on my first clen cycle, i was in taking a piss where all the lights were flouresent and it litterally GLOWED. the darker the pee, the less water, when on cycle we all have the tendancy to dehydrate at night.

it strange because the urine only started to turn dark yellow in the last week, before that it was fine....i will stop the clomid for 24hours just to see if that's whats causing it....I will also drink more water and see what happens

No dont worry about... just drink more water... now if your urine turns brown or black... thats a prob you need to have checked. Keep takin your clomid as scheduled.

badslinky said:
No dont worry about... just drink more water... now if your urine turns brown or black... thats a prob you need to have checked. Keep takin your clomid as scheduled.
yeah it turns brown = bleeding and when you are dehydrated, tissue rips much easier

Top Bottom