Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenviscerate

I notice at 50mcg clen mixed with two pumps eviscerate I get this reoccurring cough about every 10 minutes or so. Just something I noticed. I dont get it after about 6-7 hours after applying. But within the first few hours I get it consistently.

I notice at 50mcg clen mixed with two pumps eviscerate I get this reoccurring cough about every 10 minutes or so. Just something I noticed. I dont get it after about 6-7 hours after applying. But within the first few hours I get it consistently.

Ya so I said 40mcg twice a day no more. :biggrin:

How far does a bottle of LiquiClen go with a bottle of Eviscerate? Just curious, because I'm about to order Eviscerate for myself and my wife, and after reading this, my wife and I both want to try "Clenviscerate"...

Was doing 60mcg twice a day and it was very nice. Start again on Monday :) Do you think Clenvis would be good to run during an Androhard cycle?

Was doing 60mcg twice a day and it was very nice. Start again on Monday :) Do you think Clenvis would be good to run during an Androhard cycle?
Yeah man run it up, will help build muscle at the same time.

depends on how much liquid clen you get. if your running 40mcg 2 times per day and you get a 200mcg/60ml for example that should last 150 servings.

Top Bottom