Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol while on test e/var?

k0olguy

Researching my next cycle here at start of new year. Goal is to get lean gains and low bloat/water retention. Gonna run test e with var, thinking about adding Clenbuterol, is this a good idea?

Researching my next cycle here at start of new year. Goal is to get lean gains and low bloat/water retention. Gonna run test e with var, thinking about adding Clenbuterol, is this a good idea?

Running Clen is an awful idea, stick to albuterol or ephedrine

running any sort of thermogenic on that cycle is not necessary, especially clen... you definitely don't want ephedrine either... that's just awful... if you want to keep it as lean as possible then run test prop with winstrol or prop with anavar and proviron... 8 week cycle... run a strong pct and then go straight into a sarms stack after pct...

I like Clen it's always a good idea!

I do a week on week off alternating with ECA.

supplementing Clen with Taurine is also very helpful

I like Clen it's always a good idea!

I do a week on week off alternating with ECA.

supplementing Clen with Taurine is also very helpful

that is a horrible fucking idea and clen is never a good idea... that is terrible advice... yeah, its always a good idea to run something that is that dangerous... that really makes a lot of sense... please do not take this advice...

Top Bottom