Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Clenbuterol Makes Me Horney!

Casablanca

New member
:angel: I'm a 23 year old female, I took Clen for the 1st time about a week ago. The first day I took it, I started swetting which I understand is a common side effect, but before I knew it, I started fantasizing...at work... my bogina was contracting all by itself, I have done extensive research and haven't found anything refering to this, does anybody have an idea? Also, I have gained about 2 pounds and feel bloated. What's Up??
 
This doesn't sound like clen. Did it come in any packaging? I hope you know what you have, because if it is d-bol, you may begin to have a few sides you didn't plan for...
 
HAHAHAHAHA Fucking funny cunts!

Yeah Clen gets me raging but I don't think it's a Libido thing it might just be something else related to the same reason behind the shaking.
 
Very interesting Casablanca

Maybe it has to do with its thermogenic effect
Many say hot weather makes women horny
Forget fast cars, designer clothes or expensive bling
a beach walk or a sweaty dance in a crowded club is all you need

OP you shouldn't have gained any weight or bloat, are you overeating now b/c of clen nervousness?
 
Top Bottom