Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Advice please

mj1971

I am 38 yrs old just starting training for the first time in a few years.

I'm 6ft 3" tall. 18st 7lbs with 29% bodyfat.

I want to dramatically reduce bodyfat asap.

I am training 4 times a week with weights and cardio 3 times per week. I am on a ketogenic diet.

In addition to my training I was thinking of adding clenbuterol and had the following questions:

1. how much fat could I expect to lose using clenbuterol per week?
2. how should i use it?
3. I am aware that there are lots of fakes - can anyone recommend a site to order it from?
4. From what I have read there are some serious risks with clenbuterol but they are not so common. Whereas T3 is very dangerous. Is this correct?
5. Do you think its possible to lose 40lbs of bodyfat in 12 weeks?

Thanks

I am training 4 times a week with weights and cardio 3 times per week. I am on a ketogenic diet.

In addition to my training I was thinking of adding clenbuterol and had the following questions:

2. how should i use it?
3. I am aware that there are lots of fakes - can anyone recommend a site to order it from?
4. From what I have read there are some serious risks with clenbuterol but they are not so common. Whereas T3 is very dangerous. Is this correct?

Thanks

1 -impossible to answer,it all depends upon diet, BMR and training routines

2 -i would get in better shape before using it

3 -we do not do source checks

4 -Clen is hard on the heart and central nervous system

5 -40 pounds? get real ....rome wasn't built in a day, as the old saying goes "quick to gain=quick to loose" it applies both ways,loosing weight should be a life commitment not a quick fix using a pill!

More cardio etc. I would not throw in clen or anything like till you in excellent shape. Clen is dangerous if not used properly.

Thanks for the advice - much appreciated.

I know that 40lbs in 12 weeks is a lot but is it really that unrealistic?

And retain quality muscle it is. I like to avg about 1-15 lbs a week max

2. how should i use it?

Thanks

See in your post every time the word "Clenbuterol" comes up there is a hyperlink associated with it?

Click on that.

Top Bottom