Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol 200 mcg not feeling it

unc0mm0n

I´m on my 8th day of clen and I upped the dose to 200 mcg yesterday and I still can´t feel it working.My body temperature is normal, my hands shake a bit from time to time but nothing major, no excessive sweating or headaches.

Few years ago when I took ephedrine, I could take 150 mg and 1000 mg of caffeine and take a nap lol.

What can happen if I up the dose? I know you shouldn´t go over 200 mcg but since I can tolerate it, what would be the problem?

I´m 20 , 5ft11 210 lbs. 15% bf, Currently on 250 mg. test a week and 50 mg of proviron.

I never use stimulants so 40mcg of the liquid clen gets me wired like a crack head. If your tolerance is that high then I guess you can try upping it. Be careful.

I would be suspicious of its legitimacy.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I personally bought it from a Pharmacy with a prescription.It´s by Sopharma (bulgarian). I took the 200mcg in the morning which was 12 hours ago , and now I can´t feel anything lol. How much more can I up the dose? And what would be the side effects besides the usual ones (shaking,cramps,headaches etc.)? Clen is cheap but still , when taking 200mcg+ it can get pricey , not sure if it´s worth it honestly.

Just because you are not getting the common side effects that are associated with Clen, doesn't mean it is not working. You could be putting a lot of stress on your body and heart. Running it that high is not smart at all, especially if you got it from a pharmacy. I would lower your dose to 120mcg and ride it out.

My friend also running 200 mcg a day with high dosage of T3, winny and small dose of tren just 2 weeks out before competition. He says he has a lot of shaking and his heart is pumping very fast. But he is as jacked as laazar angelov and his V-cut is unreal.

Yesterday he cheated at mcdonald around 14k cal in one meal and the change was unnoticeable.

My friend also running 200 mcg a day with high dosage of T3, winny and small dose of tren just 2 weeks out before competition. He says he has a lot of shaking and his heart is pumping very fast. But he is as jacked as laazar angelov and his V-cut is unreal.

Yesterday he cheated at mcdonald around 14k cal in one meal and the change was unnoticeable.

That sounds like a great combo but still T3 and tren are not avaliable in the country I live (Spain and Bulgaria) and I don´t wanna buy gear on the black market.

Just because you are not getting the common side effects that are associated with Clen, doesn't mean it is not working. You could be putting a lot of stress on your body and heart. Running it that high is not smart at all, especially if you got it from a pharmacy. I would lower your dose to 120mcg and ride it out.

That might be true but still, my heart rate is normal , so is my blood pressure.
I will continue usuing 200 mcg until the end of the week, let´s hope I burn some fat lol I won´t use it again , it´s just not worth it.

Top Bottom