Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CLEN & URINE TEST

dilznik

I Have Been Trying To Find Out For Sure If Clen Is A Drug That Would Be Tested For On A Standard Urine Test. Pre / Random U.a. Are Done At My Work, And I Can't Seem To Find Anything Conclusive As To Clen Showing Up As A False Positive Or If It Is Actually Something That Would Be Tested For On A 12 Panel Or Less U.a. Any Info Would Help Out Alot! Any Web Sites Or Personal Experence That Anyone Would Share Also Would Help.

dude clen has like a 3 cay clearance, but on a standard work test they wont screen for clen. the risk is that clen could be "cross reactive" meaning that it could show up as something that is tested for like methamphetamine, foer example marijuana is cross reactive to aspirin yes aspirin, the chance is small but it does exist especially if u dont know for sure that ur clen is clean meaning if u order clen in the liquid form pssibly there could be other chemicals in it in trace amounts, i would really superhydrate ur self so ur pissing almost distilled water and they cant get aread on the specimen at all, than u run the risk of them re-testing u after u thought the "heat" was off and started doing clen again or somethin else but bottom line aas and the likes are too expensive to test for unless ur a pro or collegiant athlete or in the olys, if ur worried but the book URINE TROUBLE but i think by now it is slightly outdated i failed an ncaa test for weed and it ruined my athletic carreer and almost my life

dilznik said:
I Have Been Trying To Find Out For Sure If Clen Is A Drug That Would Be Tested For On A Standard Urine Test. Pre / Random U.a. Are Done At My Work, And I Can't Seem To Find Anything Conclusive As To Clen Showing Up As A False Positive Or If It Is Actually Something That Would Be Tested For On A 12 Panel Or Less U.a. Any Info Would Help Out Alot! Any Web Sites Or Personal Experence That Anyone Would Share Also Would Help.

If they saw anything it would be something related to Ephedrine, nothing related to AS, so don't worry about it. I haven't seen 1 company that tests for clen ;)

seriously doubt it would be tested....if so there is always some way to get out of things...suposily if they do test clen...just tell those fuckers ur drepressed and tryin to shed some pounds hopefully they will understand

Top Bottom