Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen & T3 stack advice....

dholax

Hi!

Would anyone be able to advise me on taking Clenbuterol and cytomel T3 (in tablet form) for the first time? Any advice given would be greatly appreciated.

I'm a female, age 25, 5 6" and weigh 60kgs.

I have been using the eca stack for a while but have noticed that my body seemed to get "used" to it and recently it has been having no affect at all. So I've decided to try the Clen and T3 stack, but obviously want to know how much to take, when to take them, whether I should take them both at the same time or in cycles and what the effects may be.

I just want to lose the body fat from the stubborn area's which working out just does not seem to shift (stomach and glutes!). I found the ephidrine (at first) was good for giving me energy before cardio workout's too, will this combination have the same effect? I do exercise regularly, 4 or 5 times a week.

If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it. Feel free to PM me too.

Thanks x

be careful with clen ease your way into it, don't ever go higher than 120 mcgs daily, as for t-3 i don't recommend anyone going over 50 mcg daily without some AAS enhancement. cycle clen 14 days on 14 off.Eca stack on off days from clen. t-3 6 weeks max, then 3 week break before starting again. 10 mgs anavar daily would be great for the 6 week cycle.

And of course a low carb low calorie diet, ala vince gironda or dan duchaine.

Top Bottom