Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen/T3 cycle recommendations?

swordfish151

Hey gusy, im getting Clen/t3 next week..can anyone give me a break down on the dosages? how often? how long? thanks for the information! im wanting stack both. also i have never taken either so i would need the break down for a begginer! thanks!

swordfish151 said:
Hey gusy, im getting Clen/t3 next week..can anyone give me a break down on the dosages? how often? how long? thanks for the information! im wanting stack both. also i have never taken either so i would need the break down for a begginer! thanks!
Well what are the amounts on each tab? Also what is your body size and weight?

my stats are im 5'7, 210 lbs with 20%BF, got my diet in check (just recently) and been training hard.....need the extra boost to get my BF down, i want to get it to at least 14% to 15% BF. The Clen is 20mcg per tab, and the T3 is 25 mcg per tab...i have read about the T3 and i understand its nothing to mess around with..so i was thinking about running it 5 wks at 12.5mcg (maybe ramp it up to just 50 mcg?), dont really know how to ramp the clen though..how to start it off..i have read that there is a 2 wk on 2 wk off, but not sure if you ramp it up the first wk, then ramp down the 2nd wk, the take two weeks off, or do you just ramp up the clen..take two weeks off..start off where you left and when your coming off the cycle is when you ramp it down?? the reason im considering the T3 is because i heard it is really effective with the clen, i know it can mess up your thyroid..so im not go all out on it...im just going to maybe ramp it up to 50 mcgs..maybe..might stop at 25mcgs? what do you guys think? can anyone help me out with an outline for the cycle?

Perfect I actually use to weigh around 220 and same height back in high school. So what I did was use hydroxy cut to get to my weight now 180. I have been takeing 1 T3 each day and two clen tabs a day and seems to work fine so far. But like everyone says watch the T3 and clen isnt to bad especially if you have had athsma at some point in you life it has help me a great deal as far as that goes. Best thing for you to do is take it slow and easy and take in as much advice and sort it out to work for you. You are a good size so one to two pills dont always do the trick I have been their and this is only if you body is in perfect condition meaning you have no internal or external problems wich is why you should get a full checkup before doing the cycle. Well I am gonna go on and on but if you have any questions at all ask and I will do my best to help with your cycle you can also use aim to contact me. Well good luck and wait till you get more info on that T3 cause almost everyone has a over active thyroid.

Top Bottom