Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen question

PistolzAtDawn

Hey if someone could PM me, I have a simple question about clen. I've used clen before and know the dosing. It's how to read it in the syringe that's confusing. My last clen was 200 mcg/ml. This stuff is 100mcg/ml. Is it measured the same? Just seems like when I pull it up in the syringe, it's only a few drops. Btw..stats are 28,6'1", 230. Thanks guys

Hey if someone could PM me, I have a simple question about clen. I've used clen before and know the dosing. It's how to read it in the syringe that's confusing. My last clen was 200 mcg/ml. This stuff is 100mcg/ml. Is it measured the same? Just seems like when I pull it up in the syringe, it's only a few drops. Btw..stats are 28,6'1", 230. Thanks guys

do you have a slin pin? these kind of dosages best measured with a slin pin

Thanks for replying. I'm using the syringes that the place I got my clen from the first time gave me. They don't have needles.

So it's probably a oral syringe. Is it 1 ml syringe that you won't be able to place a needle since the top is too "chubby"?

Anyway, since your Clen is dosed 100 mcg / ml (if I remember correctly) 0.1 ml = 10 mcg, 0.2 ml = 20 mcg, and so on. So for example if you are trying to get a dose of 50 mcg, draw 0.5 ml to syringe.

You mentioned that the Clen you previously had was dosed at 200 mcg / ml, so it was twice as potent than the one that you have now. IMO this Clen that you have ATM is dosed in better manner, I still have myself a few bottles of higher dosed Clen, and it is a real pain in the ass dosing it precisely...

If you are still even just a bit unclear about the dosing, JUST ASK AGAIN BEFORE DOING ANYTHING, you really don't want to take too much Clen, high doses are extremely unpleasant, and potentially very dangerous.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Any time bro...
It's works well too, insulin syringes are really precise. Doesn't really matter which one you use if they are both with same size (1 ml/cc) barrels. If you use slin pin and it has a needle attached to it in a way that it can't be removed just cut it off.

Is it each small line between the ml=20 mcg?

It depends on what kind of syringe you have/use. I have no idea what the oral syringe you have looks like, but if you use the 1 ml slin pin it has 100 "tics" that are marked down with a small lines ( they are meant to measure IUs) each one would be 0.01 ml so don't mind about them.

There's 10 bigger lines usually with numbers from 0 to 1 with 0.1-0.9 between (or something very similar) beside them, each one representing 1/10th of ml (ml = whole syringe).

So with your Clen being dosed at 100 mcg / 1 ml, to get 20 mcg dose you have to draw 0.2 ml (2/10th of 1 ml syringe) of Clen to it.

I really don't know how to explain it any more detailed way, but c'mon man, this really is no rocket science! ;)
What I mean is that if you still need help with this, go on and just ask, but please try to put some thought to it yourself also.

So if you are unclear about something, ask away and I will do my best to help you out. Better safe than sorry, and so on... Even if I can't explain things in the most clear manner, there are many other to chime if if needed.

Top Bottom