Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen precycle... and the cycle

GLECON

I am on a diet for 10 days now using clen.I will use it 2weeks on/2 weeks off with an e/c/a in the off weeks.I started at 205lbs and i am now 194lbs at 5'.10(moderate bf).Anyway i think it's mostly water the weight that i've lost till now.I keep carbs to 100gr per day,protein over 300gr and low fat.Also cardio 5 times a week at 40-45min.I have 2 questions.

The first is about clen.I started at 60mcg and i am now at 140mcg per day.I don't have any shakes or any other sides except some slight headaches.Should i up the dossage more or 140mcg is enough and more is a waste?.I am using the Bulgarian pills.

The second one is about steroids.I am starting my second cycle.in one month from now.It will be a cutting cycle.The reason that i didn't start this cycle earlier is because my first cycle ended 1month ago so i want to take these 8 weeks off.The question is: should it be an anabolic cycle or an androgenic/anabolic cycle? I am not competing but i don't want any water retention.I got bloated enough on my previous cycle and i am bored with it.Anyway the thermogenics,cardio and diet will be continued of course.So i have two options: Either use winstrol-equipose-primo(or anavar) ,or sustanon-winstrol-equipose.Note i haven't used test on my first cycle and i can't afford arimidex to use with sust in order to prevent the bloat.Also i am kind of prone to acne and test i think is going to give me this "gift".So which one do you think is best for my goals? Also what about dossages? I would like to keep the total steroid intake to about 1gr a week or even less.

Thank you and sorry for the big post:rolleyes:

Top Bottom