Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

clen or t3

  • Thread starter Thread starter dscarfonyc
  • Start date Start date
D

dscarfonyc

Guest
Does anyone have any experienes with these 2.. I have done them both, and both at one time, but my doctor just freaked me out, really telling me how bad t4-3 is on the thyroid... Any suggestions, will clen alone be anygood.. i have some, but hate how this shit makes me feel
 
I like Clen, but I know what you mean with the feeling, you don't want to overdo it. I have used t-3 and some t-3/t-2 blends. I wasn't too terribly impressed with the thyriod supps, plus the chance for thyriod atrophy wasn't somethin I wanted to mess with too much for minimal gains.

One thing I would definitely check out is Yerba Matte tea, that stuff is awesome. I drink 3-4 cups of that a day and it really keeps me goin, great workouts on that too. I prefer it over clen because it doesn't give a jittery Clen or Caffiene buzz, more of a long strong even energy boost that doesn't give you heart palpatations and the shakes.

Another thing you might check out is Dermacrine, This stuff is supposed to have metabolism boosting effects with the DHEA in it and some mild AI and Pregnenalone (which converts to Progestorone) in it to keep DHT and Estrogen balanced. They tout big DHEA increases and some test increase too, both of which will help metabollism. This prod is supposed to be pretty mild on the system too.

I would still use the Clen, it's effective stuff, but I would try it with the above and keep the clen doses minimal so you don't get the shakes too bad (don't want to wreck your car).

-DMac
 
Personally I can't handle clen. I don't like anything that makes me feel too out of it or causes my heart to have anxiety. If I need an energy boost, I use Amplify. If I'm in a cutting phase, I use low dose of t3 along with proper diet. If you are at all sensitive to stims, I would go with t3.
 
You can run both. Below is a post by Mr.X that explains how to do it:


CLEN / T3 STACK:

CLEN CYCLE:
30ml @ 200mcg/ml of LiquiClen = 6000mcg/ per bottle

Day 1-2: 20mcg
Day 3-4: 40mcg
Day 5-6: 60mcg
Day 7-9: 80mcg
Day 10-12: 40mcg
Day 13-14: 20mcg

2 weeks ON, 2 weeks OFF CYCLE = 640mcg = 1 Bottle will last 9.3 cycles

**********************

T3 CYCLE:
30ml @ 50mcg/ml of LiquiT3 = 1500mcg/ per bottle

Day 1-2: none
Day 3-6: 25mcg (one dose in the AM)
Day 7-10: 50mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
Day 11-13: 75mcg (split into three doses, 6 hrs in between)
Day 14-17: 100mcg (split into 4 doses, 4 hrs in between)
Day 18-21: 125mcg (split into 5 doses, 3 hrs in between)
Day 22-25: 100mcg (split into 4 doses, 4 hrs in between)
Day 26-29: 75mcg (split into three doses, 6 hrs in between)
Day 30-33: 50mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
Day 34-37: 25mcg (split into two doses, 10hrs in between)
Day 38-45: 12.5mcg(one dose in the AM)

45 DAY CYCLE = 2525mcg = 2 Bottles needed

Try not to take it to close to you workouts due to the "cramping" effect clen has and also dont take it to late either or you wont sleep.Do not take Clen Past 4pm

Taurine MUST be used with Clen at 3-5g daily. Clenbuterol depletes taurine
levels in the liver which stops the conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver.
Taurine allows the user to avoid the dreaded rebound effect and painful muscle cramps. It's a must with Clen. And also 1000mg-2000mgs of Potassium .

Clenbuterol should not be taken too close to a workout. It can interfere with
your breathing and completely ruin your workout. When doing cardio, it's
advisable to stay at a consistent pace and avoid HIIT style routines.
If the taste is too strong for you try mixing it with Lemon juice.

AND drink plenty of water; 1.5-2 gallons a day.
 
If you dont want to run both because of what T3 and T4 do to your thyroid then yes clen can be run but you need to ramp it for two weeks go off for two weeks so you dont get immune to it then another two weeks. What did your doctor tell you that scared you so much? The media has been telling us how dangerous juice is for years but yet some people still use it. Is it hype? Is he trying to keep you from doing it? just saying
 
Top Bottom