Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Clen or ECA?

cranny

New member
I'll soon be leaving my bulking cycle and then go to a cutter. In this bulker I've been running test e @ 750/wk., NPP @ 400/wk., and 10iu's of GH every mon., wed., and fri. When I start cutting I'll be using test, tren, and 4-5 iu's of GH ED. I'll also start using T3. What would you use along w/ the T3? Clen, ECA, or neither.
 
I prefer ECA personally.

Not a clen fan.

With all that going on, I doubt you need either though... with a solid diet that should shred you up.
 
i've done both and as far as results vs sides I think eca is the way to go. clen gave me the shakes like michael j....I'll go with eca from now on.
 
Spiropent vs ECA = Spiropent wins
Any other clen vs ECA = ECA wins
Moral of the story= If you can't get Spiropent, go with ECA stack.
 
ECA makes me tweek out and crash hard feeling lowsy the rest of the day. Clen makes gets me nausious, headaches, cramps, insomnia.
I prefer the ole fasion dnp
 
prefer EC, Thermorexin and cardio breeze over clen. Clen even at 200mcg/day does little, for macro :(. However the first time, years and years ago, it worked pretty good.
 
macrophage69alpha said:
prefer EC, Thermorexin and cardio breeze over clen. Clen even at 200mcg/day does little, for macro :(. However the first time, years and years ago, it worked pretty good.
Myself Macro. Come to think of it, thats when i used spiropent, years and years ago and it worked pretty good, but now clen does little to nothing for me. I can take 300mcg's/day with zero shakes, nervousness, or feeling jittery. Shit has no effects that i can physically feel.
 
fukn clen makes me unable to write, gives me a migraine, heart papitations(scary), and insomnia.....ECA makes me focus at work and lift heavy in the gym, i love it.....then I sleep like a baby at night.......just gave away 2 bottles of clen.....
 
maxim28 said:
fukn clen makes me unable to write, gives me a migraine, heart papitations(scary), and insomnia.....ECA makes me focus at work and lift heavy in the gym, i love it.....then I sleep like a baby at night.......just gave away 2 bottles of clen.....
What brand of clen were you using?
 
cycle clen and ECA

2 weeks clen + T3
2 weeks ECA + T3
2 weeks clen + T3
2 weeks ECA + T3

then just go with Clen/ECA 2 on / 2 off
 
DNP - I am using it now, results have been amazing and the sides are not nearly as bad as many claimed when you do it properly and take proper supplements.
 
Top Bottom