Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen or cytomel?????witch is better????

Im with yum, 1000mg of test prop is extreme, i think he is just trying to retain muscle.

animal B said:
clen and cynomel for only 3weeks....pyrimid the cynomel..use 1000mg of prop per week with tren..youlll be good to go

willyyumyum is right it is very catabolic(t3) but dont listen to animal B no offens animal b but he doesnt need 1000mgs of prop to counter its catabolic effect 500 would be suffecient

barnidge said:
Would Anavar be enough to prevent Catabolism while on T3?

While anavar is great - it wouldn't be enough to hold off catabolism I don't think... Test is a great choice... You need something to kind of cancel out the catabolic effect that T3 causes, test does that... I'm not sure what else would....

YUM

ok,what is i counter the t3 with some winny???
if i take clen will i have to take a counter ??does clen eat the muscule away at an alarming rate(as t3 does)??
i mean i'm not not looking to put any wait on i just want to slim down and define all my muscules up and lower my body fat drematically.
what do you'll think about this situation.
steve..

k bro, go read the drug profiles or buy anabolics 2000 or whatever, you are too new to be taking t3 or clen for that matter.

sleven5 said:
ok,what is i counter the t3 with some winny???
if i take clen will i have to take a counter ??does clen eat the muscule away at an alarming rate(as t3 does)??
i mean i'm not not looking to put any wait on i just want to slim down and define all my muscules up and lower my body fat drematically.
what do you'll think about this situation.
steve..

Bro, first off stick around a while and read, or search. You need to educate yourself a lot more before you put your body through the type of cycle that you want to do.

If you want to lose body fat, you need to eat correctly and do cardio. If you take clen and T3 to aid that fat loss you can eat addition calories (mostly protein) are use a steroid. some prefer Winny, some prefer Primo, some prefer Fina, and some prefer a combo of some or all of those.

T3 - is a synthetic thyroid hormone that helps uptake of protein, carbs, and fats. Look it up and read about it. If used for too long it can totally shutdown normal thyroid function (very bad). Many people recommend cycling up to 100mcgs and back down to 25 mcgs over a period of 4 or 5 weeks.

Do some more reading, ask some more questions. We're here to help.

Pebcak

By the way, what are your stats now? Height, weight, and body fat %? Getting down to 4-5% bf is going to be a real challenge no matter what.

Pebcak

i'm 6'5,195lbs,qround 9/12%.i play basketball i'm not a bodybuilder i want to get leaner and lighterand shed a lot of body fat,not so intersted in putting any gains on..thanks,i think i'm ganna go with clen though

Top Bottom