Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen for weightloss

sexkitten said:
the clen im taking is 125mcg/ml - 60ml vial, and i was taking half a dropper in the morning and half at around 2 pm. i never upped the dosage for those first two weeks, but by the end i was feelin no effects of it except not being able to sleep. the trembling and everything else went away. i think for my next 2week cycle im gonna do half and half 1st day, and they 3/4am 2/4pm. and see how that works out.

How many ml are on your dropper? Mine goes up to 1 ml with markings at every .10 ml. Half a dropper three times a day would put me way over the limit. I find it works best if dosed out as often as possible, even 5 times a day but in smaller amounts (I like to use it at a little under .20 six times a day by the 5th day through to day 15 starting around 8am until late afternoon). Less aggrivation with headaches and shaking, etc. with dosing it out in smaller proportions over a longer period of time. Again, make sure you take supplements as you should when you're using clen.

It's really a shame that ephedra is now illegal since it was such a potent, and relatively safe, fatloss drug. When combined with its buddies, caffeine and aspirin it kicked the hell out of clenubuteral both for efficacy and unwanted side effects.

I've said it before but it merits repeating. The only reason clen is so popular is because its illegal. If it were OTC is wouldnt sell for crap.

Fantômas said:
When is the best time to take it (scheduling doses)? Right now I take an ECA stack before cardio in the am and at lunch, but I have heard mention that you shouldn't take clen before cardio? Better after?
Be careful taking ECA right before your cardio...not good...these drugs increase heartrate and thin the blood...this makes the heart work much harder than need be...this is how you get in trouble. your temp rises slighly also, again forcing the heart to work the thinned blood thru the body to oxygenate muscles and cool the extremeties...give it an hour or two in the system before you workout, you will feel better...(if this applies)

I've been on clen for almost a month now. So far so good. Best way to go is 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I started w/one pill the 1st day (20 mg) 2 on the second 3 on the 3rd so on & so fourth. Then once I reached 5 pills I stayed at that until I finished the 2 weeks. While I'm off I take straight Eferdra. Eferdra went off the market I think it was april 12th..something like that...websites were having blowout sales. I got 1200 pills for under $100.... I feel great! Good stuff.

902danielle said:
How much weight have you lossed with the Clen cycle? And, what was the time frame?

thanks

I lost 5 lbs this month, I would have lost more but I was slacking a little with my workout routine. I'll let you know how I do this month.

Bella Michela said:
I lost 5 lbs this month, I would have lost more but I was slacking a little with my workout routine. I'll let you know how I do this month.

LOL...I am NOT trying to rag on you AT ALL..... BUT ......

you DO realize that with ONLY a clean diet (and NO CLEN) that you can EASILY lose 5 lbs in a month? If not more.....?

Daisy_Girl said:
LOL...I am NOT trying to rag on you AT ALL..... BUT ......

you DO realize that with ONLY a clean diet (and NO CLEN) that you can EASILY lose 5 lbs in a month? If not more.....?

yup like i said i slacked this month..if it wasnt for the clen i would not have lost anything

I started a cycle 4 days ago of Cynomel and Clen. I've lost 3lbs so far. My goal is to lose 15lbs. I've packed on weight since I've sat on my ass for the past few years. I'm ready to get back into shape. I'm hoping that with the cycle along with a clean diet that I'll be able to pull it off within a month. Am I dreaming? Anyone out there done this? Thanks!

Top Bottom