Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen + eca stack

badasss

i have been doing some searhes on the cnel +eca stack and i am having a hard time finding out how to take it... if some one could help me or show me where to get some good info it would be great?

thanks
badass

badasss said:
i have been doing some searhes on the cnel +eca stack and i am having a hard time finding out how to take it... if some one could help me or show me where to get some good info it would be great?

thanks
badass

burp. bump?

What are you trying to find out? There are a few different predominant theories.

1) Clen 2 days on, 2 days off, on off days, do ECA
2) Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, on off weeks, do ECA
3) You can take them both in the same day. I don't see many people recommend this, but it gives me awesome results (and some incredible workouts)

Dosage will depend on you. Have you done clen or ECA before? If you know what works for your body with either of those, go with that. If not, start ECA at once or twice a day, work up from there. Most people don't go beyond 3 times a day, I go up to 5. With clen, start at 1 or 2 pills/day, work up to the 5 to 7 range, whatever's comfortable for you.

If you have/can get ketotifen, you might try adding it to clen days, although I've not tried that.

My regimen: clen 2-3 days on, ECA 2-3 days on. I don't keep it exactly to the T.

I know if you do some searches, you'll have to read a while, you'll find info on half-lifes and the sciences behind it all, I'm just giving you the real-world breakdown.
-B

thanks for the help man, but should i take the clen/eca before i jog in the morning or before i lift in the afternoon... and how long before either work out should i take them..
have u heard of liquid clen?

i am using liquid clen now. 1 full pump in the morning and one at noon. 2days on 2 days off. off days i use ec. 50-75mg ephedrine and 400-600mg of caffiene. it's a bit much but i have immune to the ec and should lay off soon. start with a half a pump of the clen in the morning and see how you do. don't take your first shot to late in the day, say past 2-3pm, you'll never sleep!

First off order some ** superclen and once its arrived to as follows:

Wake Up:
1/4 tab superclen
2 Xenadrine, or Adipo Kinetics

Lunch:
1/4 tab superclen

Pre Workout:
2 Xenadrine, or Adipo Kinetics

After Diner:
1/2 tab superclen

You can throw some T3 or T2 in there as well if you want.

I know from personal experience that this works a little too well, and it's something that you have to work up to. If you start with these dosages...... well, don't do that, take a week and pyramid up so that you are comfortable with the doses. When on this kind of stack I can barely think or function, everything's a constant buzz and my anxiety is through the roof, but the fat goes bye-bye.
If you can keep this up for 2 weeks I'd be surprised, chances are you won't sleep too well so just go until the psychosis starts to get too bad. :evil:

Top Bottom