Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen during or after cycle?

I asked in my thread below about using tren test and clen , during before or after as well.

Id imagine it would be good because ive heard its slightly anabolic and anti catabolic. Not sure on this though.

beachstud said:
But what if you're using Test/Tren on a cutting cycle? Then you want competition for the cals, right?

i personally dont like the idea of "cutting". imo it is a waste of gear. not saying it is not effective. but there are so many legal and effective ways to cut fat that i personally would save the gear for building muscle.

one exception - precontest cycle for a bb'ing show.

this is just my $0.02

GUARDIAN said:
i personally dont like the idea of "cutting". imo it is a waste of gear. not saying it is not effective. but there are so many legal and effective ways to cut fat that i personally would save the gear for building muscle.

one exception - precontest cycle for a bb'ing show.

this is just my $0.02

I see your point guardian. I think at this point it's a matter of speed and difficulty cutting (all of a sudden got harder at 32 y/o :) ). Just took my 1st dose this morning and HOLY SHIT I'm flying. I'll need to back off until I get accustomed to this. Yeesh I'm shaking like a leaf!

Top Bottom